The Crew Motorfest (PS5, PS4, XBX, PC)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I wish arcade racers would stop including Off-Road Rally races. I don't play these games to drive what feels like a tank on ice.

Speaking of driving on ice, if you're ever driving a grand prix car, once one of your wheels touches outside of the street, you might as well reset your car right then and there because you're going to start spinning like an uncontrollable tornado.

Start at the 6:36 mark can’t believe I came back and won this race.

Check the screencap for how close this was.

Was this today? I was just playing today around 9:00 PM and did a few Grand Races.

Last edited:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I wish arcade racers would stop including Off-Road Rally races. I don't play these games to drive what feels like a tank on ice.

Speaking of driving on ice, you you're ever driving a grand prix car, once one of your wheels touches outside of the street, you might as well reset your car right then and there because you're going to start spinning like an uncontrollable tornado.

Was this today? I was just playing today around 9:00 PM and did a few Grand Races.
This was today around 9-10 o clock

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I've got to the point where I consistently finish in the middle of the pack, around 16-19 place. This is the best I've done in the Grand Race. I could have finished in the top 10 if I didn't miss that checkpoint around 4:00 mark.

GBGRI-vWMAEN8CO

GBGRJQgXAAA4whk

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I've got to the point where I consistently finish in the middle of the pack, around 16-19 place. This is the best I've done in the Grand Race. I could have finished in the top 10 if I didn't miss that checkpoint around 4:00 mark.

GBGRI-vWMAEN8CO

GBGRJQgXAAA4whk

You picked some good cars, do you tweak your pro settings for each vehicle?

If not you can get way more out of your vehicle with the control and performance. Like the SF90 you had at the start of the race should have put in a good position from the jump, the SF90 can accelerate to 60mph in 1.8 sec, but you have to tune the car and max sure you have max level parts per vehicle.

Check this tune sheet out. I tend to like Kingdom Twelve’s tunes, I might tweak his tunes a tad sometimes but overall buddy knows what he is doing.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
You picked some good cars, do you tweak your pro settings for each vehicle?

If not you can get way more out of your vehicle with the control and performance. Like the SF90 you had at the start of the race should have put in a good position from the jump, the SF90 can accelerate to 60mph in 1.8 sec, but you have to tune the car and max sure you have max level parts per vehicle.

Check this tune sheet out. I tend to like Kingdom Twelve’s tunes, I might tweak his tunes a tad sometimes but overall buddy knows what he is doing.

I tuned my Porsche 911 Timeless because it oversteers heavy on the default tuning. I haven't tuned much of anything else. The Porsche 911 Timeless is my best street tier 2 car. I can overtake 10 cars ready I with it.

The start of those Grand Races are dog fights. My biggest problem is cars knocking me off track during the beginning of the race which forces me to hold triangle and reposition my car. Repositioning knock you back at least 5 cars every time you have to do it.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I tuned my Porsche 911 Timeless because it oversteers heavy on the default tuning. I haven't tuned much of anything else. The Porsche 911 Timeless is my best street tier 2 car. I can overtake 10 cars ready I with it.

The start of those Grand Races are dog fights. My biggest problem is cars knocking me off track during the beginning of the race which forces me to hold triangle and reposition my car. Repositioning knock you back at least 5 cars every time you have to do it.
Once you get a feel for the track’s you definitely can predict where the dog fights will happen and just stay to the outside. There are a few points where I just let everyone rush into the turn and I just smoothly skate around them. Track awareness will definitely help over time.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Once you get a feel for the track’s you definitely can predict where the dog fights will happen and just stay to the outside. There are a few points where I just let everyone rush into the turn and I just smoothly skate around them. Track awareness will definitely help over time.
I starting slowing up on curves and letting other racers crash first while I just drive around them, and I landed in the top 10 for the first time last night. :blessed:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I starting slowing up on curves and letting other racers crash first while I just drive around them, and I landed in the top 10 for the first time last night. :blessed:

Yep, you are going to get that coveted W soon.

I see you like that Timeless Carrera that’s my favorite ST2 car. It has everything quick acceleration, AWD, midrange speed and top range and great nos boost.

I sealed the deal with it this match, aside from one fukk up.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yep, you are going to get that coveted W soon.

I see you like that Timeless Carrera that’s my favorite ST2 car. It has everything quick acceleration, AWD, midrange speed and top range and great nos boost.

I sealed the deal with it this match, aside from one fukk up.

Yeah that Timeless Carrera is a beast on ST2 sections.

That was a bold move to cut through the grass at 1:38 with a racing car. Anytime my go off the asphalt in a Racing or Grand Prix car, my car spins out like crazy and I have to reset the car.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Yeah that Timeless Carrera is a beast on ST2 sections.

That was a bold move to cut through the grass at 1:38 with a racing car. Anytime my go off the asphalt in a Racing or Grand Prix car, my car spins out like crazy and I have to reset the car.
In my opinion, the racing cars with AWD are my go to every time I see the racing category.

Because they handle better when you have to take a shortcut and another low-key thing I noticed is whenever the racing category is up. It is either raining throughout the race or the ground is wet.

So my go to cars are Gallardo, Bolide or Audi Hoontron.