The conversation with darkskinned men

Raava

Staff member
Daps
How are you gonna tell me I how view you? That's what I'm saying. if I said you were an a$$hole you could disagree but if I said you come off as a troll to me, you cannot argue how I see you. I know I'm not the only one because unless im mistaken @Raedawn07 had to give you a warning. You are always in the salon, but you can't seem to have a decent discussion with people without tripping them off, thus you come off as a troll because you upset people. You know you do yet you continue to do it.

:dwillhuh: I never got this notification.

:mjlol: *sigh*

Anyway this is an interesting thread. I have heard the preference for lighter skin my whole life being from southeastern Texas. In high school there was this guy that was dark as midnight and everyone called him Yella or Yellowbone. Which always confused me so one day I asked and was told because he only dated yella girls. Not just that but as it was mentioned "exotic" features. If someone can't understand why a group called least desired by society constantly has an issue you are willfully ignorant. Saying just date someone who wants you it's not just about being wanted by men. This is everywhere. Interesting thread :ehh:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Im starting a thread that raises with athe question What do we do about color consconious in a white society?

I'd really like to hear some real solutions. Especially from the ladies.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The OP is junk, it is a rant of someone that has an axe to grind with dark skinned black men. It is not something most want to discuss but like skinned/biracial black men and women are more desired than their darker counterparts. It is not just dark skinned black men that put light skinned black women on a pedestal, light skinned black guys do it to, nonblack guys are even worse as far as this preference goes. Why is the author using crude examples, that are obviously isolated incidents to make umbrella statements about dark skinned black guys?

The author of the article is a too obsessed by race and the fact that she is biracial. I think she is mad that she doesn't have the privileges afforded to white women.

All this!

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Can you read? I explicitly said light skinned black women are on average considered more attractive by all men, not just black men or dark skinned black men. I only took exception with the fact that she cherry picked interactions with with crude men that happened to be dark skinned to write that hatchet piece.

Based on her writing sample she is a race obsessed c*nt, that is obviously unhappy about her racial identity.