The Coli's top 10 Mystery/Suspense Voting Thread. Vol: Edge of My Seat, Breh

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from Netflix and DVDs, where do yall watch your movies at? Wanna check out Rear Window.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Aside from Netflix and DVDs, where do yall watch your movies at? Wanna check out Rear Window.

Basically that or illegal life status. I got no problem copping movies though especially when they're on sale as much as they are. But there are always ways which we cannot endorse but they exist..torrents

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am shocked that Se7en is #1 and that Zodiac even made the list at all.

This place is chock full of Fincher fans.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I am shocked that Se7en is #1 and that Zodiac even made the list at all.

This place is chock full of Fincher fans.
Yea I'm surprised Zodiac made the list too. I didn't think it was that great of a movie, but I need to watch it again cause I don't even think I finished it. Se7en deserves to be #1 imo. Movies like Memento and Mulholland Drive are underrated and not a lot of people have seen them. Also, switching the voting halfway through from Thriller to Suspense/Mystery kinda solidified Hitchcock and Fincher dominating the top 10.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really can't understand the Zodiac hate, really. I've never been scared by a horror film and this movie wasn't even a horror film, but the suspense was more terrifying than films marketed as scary.

The basement scene, the car driving in the beginning, Zodiac picking up the pregnant lady, etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I really can't understand the Zodiac hate, really. I've never been scared by a horror film and this movie wasn't even a horror film, but the suspense was more terrifying than films marketed as scary.

The basement scene, the car driving in the beginning, Zodiac picking up the pregnant lady, etc
Who the fukk hates on Zodiac? :what:Its easily one of the greatest films in the last 25 years...shyt is perfect

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am not hating on Zodiac (I liked it a lot myself) but I don't consider it Fincher's best and I am just a bit shocked that it beat out so many other movies to make it onto the list.