:youngsabo:

...and, Gene's The Conversation throws Jack's Chinatwon in the bushes:yeshrug:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dont think there is enough christmas flicks for a top ten. we should do war or sports flicks.

Yeah there is. Doesn't have to be a "christmas" movie but a movie that takes place during Christmas too. Off the top of my head: Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Black Christmas, Jingle All the Way, A Christmas Story, Home Alone, Home Alone 2, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, two versions of Miracle on 34th St, Lethal Weapon, Batman Returns, Nightmare before Christmas, Brazil, several versions of A Christmas Carol, Crash, Elf, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Fred Claus, The Santa Clause (and its sequels), The Ice Harvest, Long Kiss Goodnight, Iron Man 3, Silent night, bloody night, Love Actually, Bad Santa, Trading Places, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
bad santa...nightmare before christmas...home alone...a christmas story, jingle all the way, yeah, there are a ton, lots of classics too.

Doesn't have to be a movie about christmas too. It can be a movie set around Christmas and where Christmas is clearly a thematic element or a focus in the movie in one way or another. Trading Places takes place during Christmas and while it's not a "christmas" movie, Christmas is definitely a focal point for half of the movie. Same with Die Hard..I mean Gruber interrupts a Christmas party

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't have to be a movie about christmas too. It can be a movie set around Christmas and where Christmas is clearly a thematic element or a focus in the movie in one way or another. Trading Places takes place during Christmas and while it's not a "christmas" movie, Christmas is definitely a focal point for half of the movie. Same with Die Hard..I mean Gruber interrupts a Christmas party
Yeah, I'm trying to think of others that have christmas elements but isn't the main focus of the movie but none are popping into my head

edit: friday after next :heh: even tho i'd hope that wouldn't make top 10 for someone, altho i like the flick