The Coli's top 10 Mystery/Suspense Voting Thread. Vol: Edge of My Seat, Breh

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
If we revise our list, do we have to make a new post, or are you guys waiting until the deadline to do the counts?
You can edit your post. You have until 11/20 before i start tabulating.

Naw that was Marty's Top 10 GOAT movies list. A best picture list would only be movies that have won Best Picture of the year.

This would be dope. Actually crossed my mind once

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You can edit your post. You have until 11/20 before i start tabulating.

This would be dope. Actually crossed my mind once

And NO debating on whether something deserved to win best picture and what should've won in its place. History doesn't come with pencils, so we just deal with the facts as is and debate which is the best of that group. So the first nikka to say "Goodfellas should've won over Dances with Wolves" is getting a neg train

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
And NO debating on whether something deserved to win best picture and what should've won in its place. History doesn't come with pencils, so we just deal with the facts as is and debate which is the best of that group. So the first nikka to say "Goodfellas should've won over Dances with Wolves" is getting a neg train

:dead:

:heh:You can't neg us for thinking it though.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I won't not at all and it should've but that's not what the debate is at all
Exactly, I don't want that thread to turn into a woulda shoulda or if debate. Strictly the movies that won. That way we'll be forced to watch movies that we haven't seen yet instead of random movies. So thats 85 movies to choose from. Should be a great discussion. And we all will be anxiously waiting to see your list along with the usual suspects @flyry @HHR @TheGodling etc.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly, I don't want that thread to turn into a woulda shoulda or if debate. Strictly the movies that won. That way we'll be forced to watch movies that we haven't seen yet instead of random movies. So thats 85 movies to choose from. Should be a great discussion. And we all we'll be anxiously waiting to see your list along with the usual suspects @flyry @HHR @TheGodling etc.

Breh that's going to be a lot of research. This is asking which is the best film of 85 years. Lord have mercy:whew:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Breh that's going to be a lot of research. This is asking which is the best film of 85 years. Lord have mercy:whew:
The question is how far back will you be willing to go to wach. I personally will try to watch some of the early ones. I think we'll have to put all 85 movies in the OP so we dont have to start wikipediaing what movies won.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The question is how far back will you be willing to go to wach. I personally will try to watch some of the early ones. I think we'll have to put all 85 movies in the OP so we dont have to start wikipediaing what movies won.

Oh I'm going back. Not all of them are hard to find some of them are but in truth, probably seen most of them at least from the 70s till now. Lol let's not derail the homie's thread though, we can save this for the thread breh.