The Coli's top 10 Mystery/Suspense Voting Thread. Vol: Edge of My Seat, Breh

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah there is. Doesn't have to be a "christmas" movie but a movie that takes place during Christmas too. Off the top of my head: Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Black Christmas, Jingle All the Way, A Christmas Story, Home Alone, Home Alone 2, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, two versions of Miracle on 34th St, Lethal Weapon, Batman Returns, Nightmare before Christmas, Brazil, several versions of A Christmas Carol, Crash, Elf, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Fred Claus, The Santa Clause (and its sequels), The Ice Harvest, Long Kiss Goodnight, Iron Man 3, Silent night, bloody night, Love Actually, Bad Santa, Trading Places, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Also...

A Very Harold And Kumar Christmas, Friday After Next, A Merry Freakin' Christmas (Robin Williams last movie), All I Want For Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, The Godfather, The Preacher's Wife, Deck The Halls, Christmas With The Kranks, Jack Frost, Mixed Nuts, The Polar Express, The Ref, Scrooged, Unaccompanied Minors, This Christmas, etc etc

"I could go on forever, baby!" - Home Alone 2

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I'm trying to think of others that have christmas elements but isn't the main focus of the movie but none are popping into my head

edit: friday after next :heh: even tho i'd hope that wouldn't make top 10 for someone, altho i like the flick

You're right Friday After Next :russ: Gremlins is another one. Also breh: Rocky IV:banderas:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also...

A Very Harold And Kumar Christmas, Friday After Next, A Merry Freakin' Christmas (Robin Williams last movies), A Charlie Brown Christmas, The Godfather, The Preacher's Wife, Deck The Halls, Christmas With The Kranks, Jack Frost, Mixed Nuts, The Polar Express, The Ref, Scrooged, Unaccompanied Minors, This Christmas, etc etc

"I could go on forever, baby!" - Home Alone 2

Damn son forgot the Godfather is set at Christmas. I always associate it with Thanksgiving lol

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
One more week to vote brehs
93fqYoQ.png

#movieclub
#ColiTopTen
#YaBish

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
breh.. is it true that scene with the spiders in the table that you can hear the wife scream too?

my girl said that i'll have to re-watch that scene

:dead: @ me you and @MartyMcFly all changing our avatars

It had been a minute since I changed mine, had to go with Coltrane :obama:
And yea re watch that and you can hear..

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Also might have to move Memento up after watching it again..That movie had everything that this top ten is about.
breh.. i still haven't peeped it since being vetoed. :sadbron:

i told my girl she's gonna watch The Prestige whether she likes it or not :birdman:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
breh.. is it true that scene with the spiders in the table that you can hear the wife scream too?

my girl said that i'll have to re-watch that scene

:dead: @ me you and @MartyMcFly all changing our avatars

It was time for a change breh lol. Glad you liked the Vanishing though. Very dope flick