Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
My girl got me this shirt for Christmas. I'm surprised there's sizes left, it was semi limited edition for the British & Irish Lions anniversary. Only reason i know that is because i play rugby. If you peep Pro Rugby direct, you can catch some dope long sleeve rugby jerseys

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My girl got me this shirt for Christmas. I'm surprised there's sizes left, it was semi limited edition for the British & Irish Lions anniversary. Only reason i know that is because i play rugby. If you peep Pro Rugby direct, you can catch some dope long sleeve rugby jerseys
salute to your girl. i wanted the thick red white and stripe one but t was sold out. i believe i copped during back friday half off. absolute steal

i only know cause in college i lived with a lot of rugby players

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
salute to your girl. i wanted the thick red white and stripe one but t was sold out. i believe i copped during back friday half off. absolute steal

i only know cause in college i lived with a lot of rugby players
Canterbury came with the heat for this tour. I'm glad i got my hands on it. The quality is amazing.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
YsvZAko.jpg

Just copped from Nordstrom rack I fukk with em :ehh:
Tryna figure out what socks I wanted :lolbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Y'all really ruined this thread .

Suppose to be a wavy thread with non street wear .

Even if it's street wear it's suppose to be swagged up and looking casual .

Y'all posting trash ass outfits .

YsvZAko.jpg

Just copped from Nordstrom rack I fukk with em :ehh:
Tryna figure out what socks I wanted :lolbron:
@Idaeo definitely got a style other than my own but you can't make posts like this wearing electric blue polyester slacks with pink and olive socks

Those brogues can't save you :ufdup:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@Idaeo definitely got a style other than my own but you can't make posts like this wearing electric blue polyester slacks with pink and olive socks

Those brogues can't save you :ufdup:
Those are theory pants lol just look shiney in the light I'll take a pic of them when I get home.

M3nBUca.jpg

pa1dUue.jpg

They are teal pants .

My socks fly you tripping don't make me take a pic of those too :ufdup:

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
What's a good brand of wife beaters to get?

Don't want that shyt that will ride up your body

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
went shopping this past weekend at the outlets..finally went to get some new jeans at levis outlets...never wore levis in my life due to the fact i never thought they had enough leg room...did my research on website and it looked like 569s were the best bet for me....the problem was getting them with L34..so it didnt look highwater on me..but they had in them in abundance for the other styles which i wasnt feeling..until one of the sales associate looked it up on the computer and said they had the sizes im looking for the athletic jeans, the 541s..tried one on..surprised on how roomy it was..not snug but still tapered..i ended up buying 200 dollars worth lol...now i gotta hope with me doing heavy squats now my thighs dont get too big for these shyts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
went shopping this past weekend at the outlets..finally went to get some new jeans at levis outlets...never wore levis in my life due to the fact i never thought they had enough leg room...did my research on website and it looked like 569s were the best bet for me....the problem was getting them with L34..so it didnt look highwater on me..but they had in them in abundance for the other styles which i wasnt feeling..until one of the sales associate looked it up on the computer and said they had the sizes im looking for the athletic jeans, the 541s..tried one on..surprised on how roomy it was..not snug but still tapered..i ended up buying 200 dollars worth lol...now i gotta hope with me doing heavy squats now my thighs dont get too big for these shyts

I love Levi jeans I need to add more to my rotation

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
be a man worrying about the size of your thighs brehs