Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Co-sign.

26bc5d1a5bf124238ac814f783cb93a71.jpg

I bought a pair of these last year and still haven't worn them. It's getting cold again though and I've worked out how to style myself better. I never used to like Timbs because I think my mother used to buy them too big for me and they would always be heavy as hell on my feet.

These shyts though were just as clean in real life as they were in photos so I had to get them.
What are those called?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
What's a good pair of fitted/slim fit jeans for a breh with athletic legs?

Ever since going hard in the gym 2 years ago I can't go back to my pre-gym wardrobe which consisted of apc jeans and rrl slim fits lol

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Don't know if this is the right forum for this but I went to the local Goodwill to look for some "new/old" balling shoes. I ain't buying new shoes just to fukk up.:rudy: Saw some Jordan Son of Mars (Yeezy influenced) for $13. Though used, they are in pretty good shape (minimal creasing, some paint rub off, no scratches on the leather).:ehh: Febreezed/ powdered, new insoles, a thorough wipe down and a cut of any loose strings. Researched and found deez bishes run $160+. Sheesh.:whew:
yqKFSTKl.jpg

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
Finish line got a up to 50% off sale today the last day, aint seen nothing about it on here so yeah:obama:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's a good pair of fitted/slim fit jeans for a breh with athletic legs?

Ever since going hard in the gym 2 years ago I can't go back to my pre-gym wardrobe which consisted of apc jeans and rrl slim fits lol

I wear a 34 in jeans and have 24 inch thighs. I got some Levi 559 and get them tapered from the knee down for like $10. It makes it look like i bought slim fit jeans off the rack