Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I need new shorts where does everyone get their shorts at....I'm trying not to spend more than $30 a pair
What style you looking to get? Ralph Lauren outlets have nice cargos. Sign up for their mailing system and they'll send out 20% off coupons on the regular plus they always have sales in store.

Last edited:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know but I really just want the ysl Chelsea boots :patrice: .
I've got Common Project Chelsea boots. I love them but since they're camel suede you have to be extra careful when you wear em. they get dirty easily.

nQPAUQc.jpg

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What stye you looking to get? Ralph Lauren outlets have nice cargos. Sign up for their mailing system and they'll send out 20% off coupons on the regular plus they always have sales in store.

Anything besides Jean shorts and plaid shorts

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That style is common in other brands though, no? You can achieve the same look for a lot cheaper. :lupe:

Them cheap Chelseas don't hold up tho. I snagged a pair off Asos for the 50 and them joints was beat after a few wears. When it come to casual boots you kinda gotta drop that check for something of good quality

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Them cheap Chelseas don't hold up tho. I snagged a pair off Asos for the 50 and them joints was beat after a few wears. When it come to casual boots you kinda gotta drop that check for something of good quality
The shape falls apart so fast .

I think he meant I should stay in the $200 -$300 range not $800 :mjcry: .

Still think I might do it I always wanted them .