Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
link me to that shirt pleasw

Breh I think they must have sold out that shirt as I can't find it anywhere now. I didn't even cop it in the end as my size sold out. I remember the brand is called Criminal Damage, you can find similar looking shirts but can't find that exact shirt anywhere now smh

http://www.criminal-damage.com

Last edited:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any recommendations for cashmere sweaters for the winter?
J.Crew%20-%20MEN.Knitwear%20Cashmere%20Sweater%20-%201RR01I%20-%20Gray_5820.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Any of you guys get Steve Madden boots or shoes? I have a handful now and I think they're great.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Any of you guys get Steve Madden boots or shoes? I have a handful now and I think they're great.
I bought a pair in a pinch for my xmas party. They looked good, probably a copy of some other designer style. No lie, they were more comfortable on my feet that night than when I wear new Nike retros for the 1st time. My feet are usually howling at some point from the Nikes, you'd expect the same from the "dress shoes"

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Saw a guy in a spots jacket today that looked really nice. I tried googling it but cannot find them anywhere, most likely because I have no clue what its called. it was a sports jacket but it was thick enough to be worn outside, color was a grey wool with pads on the elbows. I'm not talkng about a pea coat either. Think about a suit jacket, but thick enough to keep you warm for the cold weather.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Saw a guy in a spots jacket today that looked really nice. I tried googling it but cannot find them anywhere, most likely because I have no clue what its called. it was a sports jacket but it was thick enough to be worn outside, color was a grey wool with pads on the elbows. I'm not talkng about a pea coat either. Think about a suit jacket, but thick enough to keep you warm for the cold weather.
That's called a overcoat

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Anyone know where I can get this jacket (the orange one)? Or tell me what kind of jacket it is?

• Dap
Reactions: ISO