ASOS chinos

did anybody sh!t on theyself? & u look like carlton

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Is this a nice polo to wear with a pair of jeans? Sorry im new to fashion but I just got some money to invest into a new wardrobe.

mnblknim1a100i_red.jpg

Nah big ponies are wack,if you have to go RL go custom fit small pony or get you some polos without all the advertising on em...check out Brooks Bros,JCrew,BR,Club Monaco,they all have some decent polo selections with no characters or numbers on em....I know BB was having a sale i think 3 for 109 recently...im not sure if thats still going on.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I took a flyer on some asos chinos with that 20% disc on the word of the homie Blazo...Hopefully they dont got me looking like flamingo legs...

I went ahead and bought a few things, thanks for the 20% heads-up.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What do you think of these?

mnblknim1i701b_red.jpg

mnblknim1i100c_blue.jpg

Based on your TLR thread you need a lot. Why dump money into RL? You could go with some the other places he suggested and save a little $.

I still thing you need to go actually try clothes on since you said your arms are long.

Take a look at this site, they highligh some affordable choices to help build a good foundation:

Dappered | Affordable Men's Style

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
But it aint Ralph tho. :to:

Just my opinion but i dont thnk RL polos and polo in general with horses and logos is that hot breh....Dont be scared to diversify ya wardrobe and have a few pieces from different places...dont give all ur money to ralph when theres hot shyt out there that nobody else is rockin...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What do you think of these?

mnblknim1i701b_red.jpg

mnblknim1i100c_blue.jpg

Like i said if you have to have Ralph in your lineup then id go with the small ponies over the big ones which are kiddy IMO.
But look around at some other retailers breh,dont limit ya self to one label...and like another poster said JCrew,brooks,BR be having some sales where you can cop 2-3 for the price of 1 RL...Even Uniqlo got some decent looking polos for cheap cheap...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
and RL polos to me aint really must have...they real plain and simple and me personally ive never liked like the tail on the back,ive always preferred lacoste over Ralph for the plain solid colored joints....RL must have shyt is all fall and winter gear (jackets,sweaters,chinos,jeans and other signature pieces they do)

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Does Asos drop packages off to USPS when you guys ordered from them? :leostare:

Yep they send Royal Mail from the UK to USPS or post office service of delivery country,up here in the Dot its gets sent to canada post...

never been dinged with duty on a asos delivery...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
did anybody sh!t on theyself? & u look like carlton

baddest bytch ever on fresh prince dumped Will to fukk Carlton on the couch in the pool house...

Word behind the scenes is she adored his well tailored RL fit and slacks...