Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
All my gear is fitted anyway... so my pants will be like that (i've been eating LIGHT... tryna lose that weight. Cam).

Went to get the gear last night... only copped the shoes but they're a tad darker than that... but the brown wing tip jumps.

Watch is a gold S. Coifman. it's a classic lookin' piece, but nothing too extravagant.

The belt was tough to find. Not just the style/color... but a size that accomodates me. Ugh!

I was shirt shopping and attempted to get that vertical stripe, no luck last night.... gonna hit the mall tonight.

Got one more day to get my shiit together. There's gon' be some SERIOUS dimes at that weddin' breaighs.

Missed my chance to hit up a Laos wedding in Sac years back because of work :snoop:

There was a lot of potential at those receptions and they were practically giving away bottles of Hennessy at every table :banderas:

As long as the family likes you, you'll eat.

But yeah, lighter shirts over here this weekend is the way to go. It was really humid Friday so I know there won't be much of a dry heat Sunday either.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Going to a wedding reception and its gonna be 97 degrees in Sacramento this Sunday.

holy snaps...

but i got this look down... tell me what you thanks...

vgzmv.jpg

Sleeves rolled up (the overall look you posted in some ways) is my standard late spring until fall

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I need a major upgrade in my "grown man" fashion game:damn: . Although the polo/levis looks good on me, I need to switch it up. Thing is, i'm a big, football nikka (6'2/265 lbs/42-44 waist. I have a slightly less muscular Dwight Freeney build) and I dont know if these things yall are suggestig would look right on me. Anyway, my sis is gettin married next weekend and I want to be sharp for the reception. Any tips to help me kill this shyt? :jawalrus:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
are you buying the same size you would buy for your jeans?
Chinos fit.like jeans breh :ahh:

So comfortable especially when you find the right brand.

Ralph Lauren for me fits perfectly.

Surprisingly old Navy is decent as well.

Brooks brothers cool too but I like their cords more than Chinos.

@BLAZO da GAWD you looked amazing.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I took a flyer on some asos chinos with that 20% disc on the word of the homie Blazo...Hopefully they dont got me looking like flamingo legs...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
So basically got my shiit together.

The shirt is striped... you just can't gauge do to the distance of the photo (and the filter, but i thought i'd spruce it up a bit, lol).

I'm no Gosling... but whatever it did, helped me score a few numbers at the wedding.

overall, fun experience and free flowing alcohol. I definitely didn't look like this post-ceremony. Haha.

28luads.png