Daps
Last nite, all white yacht party in NYC:

GtFXuZa.jpg

Zara shirt
ASOS blazer
AE shoes
ASOS chinos
this is dope breh. are those tassle loafers i cant tell the pic is fuzzy

i just copped a red blazer from express. Zara had one nicer but its double the price and express was 40%+ off over the weekend.

was gonna wear a fit similar to the one youre rockin there this time of year and then charcoal gray pants in the fall :smugdraper:

i need some double monks next brehs :noah:

i'm eyeing these

2zzt0lw.png

Last edited:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
this is dope breh. are those tassle loafers i cant tell the pic is fussy

i just copped a red blazer from express. Zara had one nicer but its double the price and express was 40%+ off over the weekend.

was gonna wear a fit similar to the one youre rockin there this time of year and then charcoal gray pants in the fall :smugdraper:

i need some double monks next brehs :noah:

i'm eyeing these

2zzt0lw.png
Yeah, Allen Edmonds Maxfield.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What kind of shades yall rocking this summer,im looking for a new pair..

Some gold framed aviators but not ray bans,im staying away from them...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
What kind of shades yall rocking this summer,im looking for a new pair..

Some gold framed aviators but not ray bans,im staying away from them...

Why not? That's good quality for the pricing (versus them department store designer stunts). I guess i'm partial to them cuz i got a homegirl who works at Sunglass hut so i get them for half.

I have the wayferers and the aviator jumpoffs and pretty content for the most part; so like an ended magazine subscription... i ain't got no issues.

As long as you don't drop them, they're solid. Set jello.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Just my opinion but i dont thnk RL polos and polo in general with horses and logos is that hot breh....Dont be scared to diversify ya wardrobe and have a few pieces from different places...dont give all ur money to ralph when theres hot shyt out there that nobody else is rockin...
Agreed. The big logo is trash, I don't really fukk with their regular Polo's I fukk with RL Rugby's heavy though. Nothing like a nice striped rugby, white collar in a nice color scheme.

I recently copped this Gucci shirt brehs, any suggestions in terms of completing the outfit?
mBhK9pJiLSq-mw_rQavUfDA.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. The big logo is trash, I don't really fukk with their regular Polo's I fukk with RL Rugby's heavy though. Nothing like a nice striped rugby, white collar in a nice color scheme.

I recently copped this Gucci shirt brehs, any suggestions in terms of completing the outfit?
mBhK9pJiLSq-mw_rQavUfDA.jpg

Too gaudy "look at me" for my tastes. I hate all over print Gucci/LV/ etc. Honestly, If I saw someone rocking that top, I'd think it was fake.