Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just copped these:

2214302010_1_1_1.jpg

2214302010_2_1_1.jpg

2214302010_2_2_1.jpg

COMBINED LACE - UP SHOES - Shoes - MAN | ZARA United States

Man I used to kill it with those flat shoes but my feet are fukked now. I'm flat footed need an arch in my shoes. :sadbron:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thing cargo shorts/camo shorts are played....and BR got some nice polos...

The cargos you see everywhere may be out. But not the actual military surplus joints. Those are a staple and will never be out. That said, I'll be copping some khaki shorts in various pastel colors.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The cargos you see everywhere may be out. But not the actual military surplus joints. Those are a staple and will never be out. That said, I'll be copping some khaki shorts in various pastel colors.

Im not wearing camo shorts/panse...its been way overdone...khakis,club shorts is all im doing this summer.

In terms of actual military surplus i only like the sweaters with the leather patches on the shoulders and field coats,the shirts and shorts dont do it for me at all...but you know what i mean,when you see elderly indian man in kodiak boots and camo shorts doing crosswords on the train you know its over...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not wearing camo shorts/panse...its been way overdone...khakis,club shorts is all im doing this summer.

In terms of actual military surplus i only like the sweaters with the leather patches on the shoulders and field coats,the shirts and shorts dont do it for me at all...but you know what i mean,when you see elderly indian man in kodiak boots and camo shorts doing crosswords on the train you know its over...

But the khaki/club shorts been done too. They're staples.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Going to a wedding reception and its gonna be 97 degrees in Sacramento this Sunday.

holy snaps...

but i got this look down... tell me what you thanks...

vgzmv.jpg

its clean. your shoes and belt will be key along with the cut/fit of your pants. I'd pay special attention to that. what kind of watch do you plan on wearing? All metallic or leather strap.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Would anyone rock this? I can kinda dig it but wouldn't personally wear it.
10390339_753194911367537_1577650537733501504_n.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
its clean. your shoes and belt will be key along with the cut/fit of your pants. I'd pay special attention to that. what kind of watch do you plan on wearing? All metallic or leather strap.

All my gear is fitted anyway... so my pants will be like that (i've been eating LIGHT... tryna lose that weight. Cam).

Went to get the gear last night... only copped the shoes but they're a tad darker than that... but the brown wing tip jumps.

Watch is a gold S. Coifman. it's a classic lookin' piece, but nothing too extravagant.

The belt was tough to find. Not just the style/color... but a size that accomodates me. Ugh!

I was shirt shopping and attempted to get that vertical stripe, no luck last night.... gonna hit the mall tonight.

Got one more day to get my shiit together. There's gon' be some SERIOUS dimes at that weddin' breaighs.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
All my gear is fitted anyway... so my pants will be like that (i've been eating LIGHT... tryna lose that weight. Cam).

Went to get the gear last night... only copped the shoes but they're a tad darker than that... but the brown wing tip jumps.

Watch is a gold S. Coifman. it's a classic lookin' piece, but nothing too extravagant.

The belt was tough to find. Not just the style/color... but a size that accomodates me. Ugh!

I was shirt shopping and attempted to get that vertical stripe, no luck last night.... gonna hit the mall tonight.

Got one more day to get my shiit together. There's gon' be some SERIOUS dimes at that weddin' breaighs.

Post a pic of your get up you can breh no homo
and get them bishes:shaq: