5f44d505474a4ff428ec546f7eef3798.jpg

Man this is something I'd definitely rock :whew:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That 1st pic jacket is similar design to what im looking for except i want a beige,camel color and i want button pockets in a twill material....

Amazing for how simple it is,its impossible to find that exact detailing on a jacket this season....

I'm looking for something like this too. I think I sorta saw a jacket like this at Banana Republic but it was full price and I didnt even wanna bother buying it when I was there Sunday. They had sale going on and after I paid for my shyt they gave some coupons for each wednesday this month where you get 40% off of 1 full priced item. I might just fukk with that jacket depending on the price, which is $198.

here's how it looks
cn7692399.jpg

this is a JCrew version of that style but I'm curious how it looks in person. it's $188
19589_GR7172_m

Last edited:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm looking for something like this too. I think I sorta saw a jacket like this at Banana Republic but it was full price and I didnt even wanna bother buying it when I was there Sunday. They had sale going on and after I paid for my shyt they gave some coupons for each wednesday this month where you get 40% off of 1 full priced item. I might just fukk with that jacket depending on the price, which is $198.

here's how it looks
cn7692399.jpg

this is a JCrew version of that style but I'm curious how it looks in person. it's $188
19589_GR7172_m

I like the JCrew joint alot more...the sublte details set it apart...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
n/h blazo but i wanna see more of your fit pics. i like your style from the pics you post but i wanna see if you dress like that :manny:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fedoras aren't really in anymore, and they won't be for 2014.

just saw this post and I could care less about what "in" or "out." I rock what fits how I'm feeling day to day. Here in NY, everything is "in" if you swag that shyt right. And for the bread I spent on that hat, ima rock that motherfukker proudly.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
just saw this post and I could care less about what "in" or "out." I rock what fits how I'm feeling day to day. Here in NY, everything is "in" if you swag that shyt right. And for the bread I spent on that hat, ima rock that motherfukker proudly.

I feel you, I just don't like being compared to lames ...and tourists and transplants are lames, they REALLY killed that Fedora wave last summer.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel you, I just don't like being compared to lames ...and tourists and transplants are lames, they REALLY killed that Fedora wave last summer.

I'm a born/bred NY dude so I have a sense of what works for me as far as fashion goes; shyt that I can make pop. I get that ALOT of folks jump on so-called trends and the fedora wasnt exempt. Thankfully, I'm copping quality hats from a spot that most folks wouldnt fukk with because the investment on quality hats is crazy. you either do it or you buy the $20 joint from H&M that was made in china. The fedora I got is made of straw that you can only get from Ecuador, the straw was shipped here, dyed and then the hat was constructed outta that. Official shyt

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I'm a born/bred NY dude so I have a sense of what works for me as far as fashion goes; shyt that I can make pop. I get that ALOT of folks jump on so-called trends and the fedora wasnt exempt. Thankfully, I'm copping quality hats from a spot that most folks wouldnt fukk with because the investment on quality hats is crazy. you either do it or you buy the $20 joint from H&M that was made in china. The fedora I got is made of straw that you can only get from Ecuador, the straw was shipped here, dyed and then the hat was constructed outta that. Official shyt

I mean we both know, ANYTHING is do'able in NYC, I didn't know you we're talking exclusives ...I thought you were talking the $5 joints on a sunny day, the joints these tourists and hipsters ran in the ground.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean we both know, ANYTHING is do'able in NYC, I didn't know you we're talking exclusives ...I thought you were talking the $5 joints on a sunny day, the joints these tourists and hipsters ran in the ground.

$5 I wish. Maybe in 1935 or something. But I did my little research and found this 100 year old hat shop in the city where the know their shyt. It attracts tourists too because its on 5th ave but you're gonna be spending $60-70 minimum for a hat. I'm not getting bread like that but I will pay for some quality shyt if it comes to. The cuts/fit/fabrics on clothes matter to me alot but the body I put them on matters even more so I try to make sure my shyt is tight across the board. I've got a lot to learn but I'm figuring out more and more everyday