The Coli owes Issa Rae an apology

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Like i said wait till season two... she playing chess. Next year she'll be doing interviews saying, "i'm tackling the interracial dating problem many Black women go through"..

09rae5-master675-v2.jpg

I can read her mind... "oh my god, i'm swirling. I don't mind the smell. I love dogs. Black Girl Magic. Intersectionality."

yGkwmAj.png

I'm not easily fooled like the rest of you nikkas. Remember this post.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
does insecure have nudity i a saw a tweet saying they waiting on one of the actresses to do a nude scene lol

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like some nikkas were like...

"Oh shyt the boyfriend can actually tie his shoes and not bump into walls...this show is great..." :ehh:

I ain't hearing it though...fukk Issa Rae and her bullshyt...:francis:

He got his dream job and is easily the most sensible, normal character on the show

But you'd know that if you actually watched

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I was three heated with the studio scene.
I told that heifer to hold on to Lawrence.

It's the tried and true grass is greener fable... if you would have watered your own damn grass...
Lawrence lanky self was looking :shaq: so scrumptious too...

fukk these insecure fools on the coli... of course they would try to discredit a Black woman... surprise surprise

This :yodaell: , hold; you haters

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
He got his dream job and is easily the most sensible, normal character on the show

But you'd know that if you actually watched

It doesn't matter...what he got...it matters who he is...I saw the show...and I was the one that said it's funny...but sexist...(both ways) and I'll continue watching just like I watched all of being Mary Jane...

Insecure is about subpar incompetent Black people (especially the women) that can't handle basic ass social situations...and emotions...

Compared to Atlanta...which is about normal average Black people trying to make it...

Yall nikkas just care about representation and stereotypes of shyt...

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
It doesn't matter...what he got...it matters who he is...I saw the show...and I was the one that said it's funny...but sexist...(both ways) and I'll continue watching just like I watched all of being Mary Jane...

Insecure is about subpar incompetent Black people (especially the women) that can't handle basic ass social situations...and emotions...

Compared to Atlanta...which is about normal average Black people trying to make it...

Being human and fallible make you subpar and incompetent?

But a man who can't maintain a roof over his head and a woman with a toddler who can't maintain a career doesn't qualify as subpar and incompetent?:russ::tryme:

iCan't

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm really not sure if you watched or if you were paying attention because you're calling the characters on Insecure incompetent yet propping up Atlanta, a show featuring a dude who is basically homeless and who constantly fukks up, a show featuring a rapper/drug dealer who can't control his emotions and is constantly involved in crime and fukkery, a show featuring a woman who tries to cheat on a drug test, accidentally pours piss on herself and then snitches on herself and gets herself fired

Yet Insecure, the show in which all the characters have decent careers and educations, aren't involved in any crime, is the one with the subpar, incompetent black characters :russ:get the fukk outta here

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Being human and fallible make you subpar and incompetent?

But a man who can't maintain a roof over his head and a woman with a toddler who can't maintain a career doesn't qualify as subpar and incompetent?:russ::tryme:

iCan't

Both stories are truths. Saying one is better for worse than the other is just being mean.

Everybody's struggling no matter what they try to tell themselves

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like i said wait till season two... she playing chess. Next year she'll be doing interviews saying, "i'm tackling the interracial dating problem many Black women go through"..

09rae5-master675-v2.jpg

I can read her mind... "oh my god, i'm swirling. I don't mind the smell. I love dogs. Black Girl Magic. Intersectionality."

yGkwmAj.png

I'm not easily fooled like the rest of you nikkas. Remember this post.

facts. after seeing mary c00n for clinton im not cosigning anybody anymore :dame: