I'll search around

I better laugh :ufdup:
If you don't laugh then that's on you
H8TK5GA.png

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Oh please...

The boyfriend in her show couldn't even conduct himself during a fukking job interview...he's incompetent...

And then it had the typical..."I can't find a man..." "Why Black men wifing non Black women" shyt in there...

There's nothing new or exciting about Insecure...

It's like Black Woman Twitter...put on TV....

And Black women like fukked up female characters...see Being Mary Jane...the lead character stealing sperm and shyt...see Scandal...the lead character lusting after a married motherfukker...

Black men...we don't really want fukked up beyond repair characters in our stories...

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo I was pleaseantly surprised it's definitely a black womans show but the black male characters are diverse and have depth, whatever that depth may be:ehh:

Appreciated the guy she cheated with showing emotions last episode on not being chosen something i personally have never seen from the black male perspective. U mean black men have feelings with sex. :ld:
Hats off to that one:salute:

Definitely makes me appreciate the quiet and hard working black womens perspective. I'm thoroughly enjoying it :wow:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh please...

The boyfriend in her show couldn't even conduct himself during a fukking job interview...he's incompetent...

And then it had the typical..."I can't find a man..." "Why Black men wifing non Black women" shyt in there...

There's nothing new or exciting about Insecure...

It's like Black Woman Twitter...put on TV....

And Black women like fukked up female characters...see Being Mary Jane...the lead character stealing sperm and shyt...see Scandal...the lead character lusting after a married motherfukker...

Black men...we don't really want fukked up beyond repair characters in our stories...

I came at the point from a different perspective the lack of high achieveing black males having an outlet to become competing entrepreneurs. :manny:

Dude was a Virginia graduate he wasn't really the protypical black man ain't doing shyt story line. The uniqueness is different guess u gotta be apart of that world and know Nikkas dealing with that tho:yeshrug:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same nikkas that bashed insecure glorified atlanta :mjlol:

I love Atlanta, but yeah that shyt was ridiculous. Atlanta's main male characters are a lazy broke dude who's a constant fukup and a drug dealer/rapper. Insecure's main male character is a normal, intelligent dude trying to land a well-paying job who's actually a faithful and attentive boyfriend. Yet according to some in that initial thread, Insecure was the black male-bashing show :mjlol: I won't hate on Atlanta because it actually does have a level of nuance and complexity to their black male characters that's lacking on a lot of tv shows but based on the logic that was used to bash Insecure it's a negative portrayal