THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what you talking about?

Was directing the other stuff to giddy...but can you extend the deadline to midnight Thursday. If not, I have no problem letting him play the CPU tomorrow afternoon or simulating

(Just dont fukk up my Defenses stats :bryan:)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Was directing the other stuff to giddy...but can you extend the deadline to midnight Thursday. If not, I have no problem letting him play the CPU tomorrow afternoon or simulating

(Just dont fukk up my Defenses stats :bryan:)

I can extend to tomorrow.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finished my Giants offline season: lost to the Panthers in th NFC championship game. :sadbron:.

But, it was fun playing in the snow. :russ:

I tried to resign Osi and Hixon for the 2013 season, and was denied. But, when I looked at the roster, I suddenly had Roy Williams in the lineup :childplease:.

What am I doing wrong?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@Rekkapryde what time we advancing? The Houston Texans need to finish w/ a 5 game winning streak for a chance to sneak into the playoffs at 9-7 :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Couldnt stop your offense when I needed to. Good game man. The whole switching players thing fukked me up on a couple plays too but you deserved this one no doubt.

:smh: I'm coming for you next time. Got in trouble with my girl over this shyt. These bytches need hobbies man. God forbid that I have an engagement to adhere to, bytch cant wait an hour to talk to me on the phone? I'm bent.