THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ChocolateGiddyUp...

You good for tonight? I'm good between 9 and 11 EST

Im workin til late af tonight N tomorrow night...thats why I was tryin to get that game in sunday:shaq2:

I got a 2 hr window in the afternoon tomorrow 3-5pm central.... I can also play tomorrow night after 11pm central...ill bring my ps3 to my Misttess house :lolbron:

If not I got Thursday off no school or work...so maybe the comish can give us an extra day seein how this is an important game N all:youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im workin til late af tonight N tomorrow night...thats why I was tryin to get that game in sunday:shaq2:

I got a 2 hr window in the afternoon tomorrow 3-5pm central.... I can also play tomorrow night after 11pm central...ill bring my ps3 to my Misttess house :lolbron:

If not I got Thursday off no school or work...so maybe the comish can give us an extra day seein how this is an important game N all:youngsabo:

@Rekkapryde...check it. I saw you quoted me and was like, "I know this nikka isnt gonna ask to play as soon as I hop in bed :mindblown:" :russ:

Worst come to worst I'll let you play the computer on thursday. There will still be that second matchup later in the season :youngsabo:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde...check it. I saw you quoted me and was like, "I know this nikka isnt gonna ask to play as soon as I hop in bed :mindblown:" :russ:

Worst come to worst I'll let you play the computer on thursday. There will still be that second matchup later in the season :youngsabo:

what you talking about?