THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
i won't have the game in hand till wednesday so if we can hold off until then i'd appreciate it

Cool, Thursday will prolly work for me best, Wednesday I got work til 1 AM and aint no damn way I'm going to be able to figure shyt out while playing lol.

Oh before the game fukk Peyton Manning, I know he gonna do bad things to my secondary :sadcam:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
my older brother just hopped on the system man. If I aint on my 10:45 just log off my bad. :sadcam:
or would you be able to hop on at 11:30?[/QUOT

I jus logged on :bryan:

Iets try to get this game played tonight...ima eat, shower N unleash the cobra on my wife....then ill be back lookin for you breh:steviej:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@ChocolateGiddyUp...my brother is exemplifying the reason I hate human beings right now so another night :snoop:

nikka can easily quit his season matchup in NBA 2K13 knwoing I have an obligation to attend to but is being a bytch about it :smh:. It's his system but fukk it I';m taking my controller and going home on his ass/.

But yea, if I aint on at 11:30 tonight I'll be on at 10:30 on Tuesday for sure (tomorrow I gotta visit my girl after work, and I'll probably stay over :jawalrus:)

Last edited by a moderator: