THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
these women are fukking lunatics man :smh:
bent right now

:russ:

You gotta let em kno sometimes a nikka gotta play Madden :manny:

Now about the Game of the week

It was like I could only score after you scored...some of the Ints I threw had me like:childplease: you LBs had stickum on they hands

Then on the other end my nikkas dropped atleast 4-5 picks in that 4th qtr I was losing my patience

That TD throw on late on 3rd down where Hernandez tip toed the back of the endzone:ohlawd:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ:

You gotta let em kno sometimes a nikka gotta play Madden :manny:

Now about the Game of the week

It was like I could only score after you scored...some of the Ints I threw had me like:childplease: you LBs had stickum on they hands

Then on the other end my nikkas dropped atleast 4-5 picks in that 4th qtr I was losing my patience

That TD throw on late on 3rd down where Hernandez tip toed the back of the endzone:ohlawd:

That shyt was a heartbreaker man :snoop:. I swear I baited you perfectly for the Sean Smith INT, and then when I tried to ballhawk, he didnt do anything...maybe i was turboing at the same time and thats why.

What was worse was i think the TD Welker got after your big return. I was just unclutch on defense and special teams. That first fumble fukked me up too...without that who knows how the game goes :sadcam:. In the fourth quarter I was tryna force it I cant lie, u dropped some easy ones.

Tannehill cant connect on the deep ball yet for shyt. We both had some dome INTs breh.

Overall though good game. Marquee matchup next time...the AFC east is too tight right now. I still got @904 on deck in week 15 too. :huhldup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ADVANCED TO WEEK 14!!! :ahh:

USER GAME OF THE WEEK

THE 49ERS AND THE COMMISH @Rekkapryde (#2 IN NFC WEST) VS THE MIAMI DOLPHINS AND @Nudie (#2 IN AFC EAST)!!!

WHEN YOU WANNA PLAY BRUH!!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ADVANCED TO WEEK 14!!! :ahh:

USER GAME OF THE WEEK

THE 49ERS AND THE COMMISH @Rekkapryde (#2 IN NFC WEST) VS THE MIAMI DOLPHINS AND @Nudie (#2 IN AFC EAST)!!!

WHEN YOU WANNA PLAY BRUH!!

I can play anytime tomorrow
I can play this afternoon too but I aint sure when

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Rekkapryde, you down to play in 30 mins?

Ima take a shower real quick

edit: nvm save it for tomorrow