The Coli Movie Club: The Scream Series

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Well I will be the one putting up the bat signal for 4 then. It was topical, it was bloody as fukk and vicious, had a nice little twist, and got back to what made the first two good. There's no way it's worse than 3 because 3 feels like a PG movie. It feels safe and sedated and just very bland.

I'm going to go back and watch 4 because of this now..See if i change my mind about it.:ehh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
hE5C7CEBC

that was the first scream, in the first Nightmare on elm st. Johnny Depp looked almost similar

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

This was about the only part i enjoyed cause if i recall correctly ole girl from Degrassi dies... or maybe i imagined it that way cause i hated it #4....

Edit: okay, i thought it was the Stab from Scream 4, but its not.. so... this comment was only for the Stab in Scream 4.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can get jiggy with this shyt. Scream one and two are dope, after that it falls off to me.

Scream 1 is one of the greatest horror movies of all time to me, and the opening scene with the murder of drew barrymore might be one of the most harrowing scenes in movie history (in my opinion) the way her parents were SO CLOSE to her while she was actually being murdered but she couldn't scream because he slashed her throat :merchant: The movie was scary but certainly didn't lack humor, the movie kind of made fun of horror genre stereotypes but still executed the horror genre to perfection at the same time.