Daps

looks like someone took this and applied it to real life

HolmesTruthSerum.jpg

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn bruhs Ive seen each scream but I don't remember anything about em other than Raylan Givens was in one of em

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Well I will be the one putting up the bat signal for 4 then. It was topical, it was bloody as fukk and vicious, had a nice little twist, and got back to what made the first two good. There's no way it's worse than 3 because 3 feels like a PG movie. It feels safe and sedated and just very bland.
Maybe cause what i wanted to happen didnt happen...:upsetfavre: I mean yeah it was bloody and gory as hell but it adding the newer elements made it very :hamster:& kinda campy in a bad way. :scust:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Damn bruhs Ive seen each scream but I don't remember anything about em other than Raylan Givens was in one of em
Then you need to refresh your memory and chime in breh. This will be great cause it ties in with @kp404 thread on the top 10 horror movie thread.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
You didn't like the newer kids?
I HATED them fukkers... from Hayden Panettiere to Emma Roberts & even Keiran Culkin (i think that was him or maybe the other one) got on my nerves. They tried too hard to take it back to the basics that they over did it. Enough is enough.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I HATED them fukkers... from Hayden Panettiere to Emma Roberts & even Keiran Culkin (i think that was him or maybe the other one) got on my nerves. They tried too hard to take it back to the basics that they over did it. Enough is enough.

But I think that was the point..it was both a remake and a satire of remakes. I didn't mind Hayden's character at all and I loved the villain's motivation. It made sense and it was topical as fukk and I could see some teenager pulling that shyt for the same reasons