The Coli Confessional

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Just Reading The First Page And I Gotta Say, Only A Female Would Say Some Dumb Typical Bullshyt Like "I Have No Regrets" :laugh:

Only People Who Say That Are The Ones Who Dont Wanna Tell You shyt

Regret is for pussies and homosexual catholics.

I mean yeah, I wish I would have stuck with gymnastics as a teenager but what the fukk, that shyt's irrelevant now. My life is still hella tight even if it didn't go exactly the way I think today it "should have" gone.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I lead some chick to the point of self destruction.....
I just finished up my first year of college and first semester me and this one chick started kicking it hard....she was almost in my room everyday and damn near slept in my room for a month straight...we had sex and such (I took her virginity :snoop:)
But for some reason I couldn't develop feelings for this chick like she was developing for me. One day she told me that she loved me and I straight up told her I didn't love her....she started cutting herself and started to go see a shrink twice a week. Told her I couldn't deal with that life and told her to forget that I existed and she literally sat in my room and cried on some soap opera ish for like an hour...gave her a hug and never seen her again, why? She dropped out.

That's not your fault. It's a good thing you cut yourself off from that lunatic :scusthov:

Cutting yourself because it wasn't meant to be? :rudy:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I mean yeah, I wish I would have stuck with gymnastics as a teenager but what the fukk, that shyt's irrelevant now. My life is still hella tight even if it didn't go exactly the way I think today it "should have" gone.

Having Regrets Is Just Human Nature

If The Biggest Possible Regret In Your Life Is Sticking With Gymnatics Then I'd Say You Probably Have Had A Pretty Sweet Peachy Life

I Think It's One Thing To Have Regrets And Another To Live With Them

Do I Have Regrets? Sure, But They Dont Haunt Me

To Say I Dont Have Any Would Be Silly Though

But That's Me :ld:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

:mjpls: