Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I regret being lazy all of these years and not doing anything with my life

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I hit up my ex from time to time to get an ego boost

so she can tell me how good of a person I am and such a positive influence in her life, how much she misses me etc then I proceed to shut her down by reminding her of how she fukked it all up and how we wont ever be together again, and for a brief moment her tears have me on :lolbron: status..

Not as bad as fukking pregnant woman and making them eat period blood and ass juices or any of that ratchet shyt yall be posting but thats demonic for me :dwillhuh:

I did it for the last time last friday tho, Im completely done wit that shyt.
:scusthov: @ myself.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
i regret having the "want it for others like i want it for my own" mentality. The human race doesnt give shyts about each other. my bank account look so fukked up trying to help ppl cause i thought they would do the same for me. lord forgive for i am a gullible ass nikka

damn my nikka, if I could dap you again I would. This has been my downfall since birth ( thanks mom) I swear to everything, if I never would of looked out so much and gave a damn so much my life would be great. its a damn shame at 25 im just starting to learn this.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Regret not getting involved socially in high school. For me it was Wake up- School - straight home after that. Didn't really hang out with anyone outside of school.

Also I regret not being serious about my future just thinking everything would magically come together. I really could have gotten a head start if I was less naive and lazy as a teen

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
damn my nikka, if I could dap you again I would. This has been my downfall since birth ( thanks mom) I swear to everything, if I never would of looked out so much and gave a damn so much my life would be great. its a damn shame at 25 im just starting to learn this.

my nikka im 19 just learning the game. i think im the black warren buffet when im really just another nikka tryna make it. always put yourself first. trying to save the world is that game we born to lose.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
my nikka im 19 just learning the game. i think im the black warren buffet when im really just another nikka tryna make it. always put yourself first. trying to save the world is that game we born to lose.

Yep, learned this around 14 or 15

Only peeps I'm really trying to put on for is my fam

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Regret not getting involved socially in high school. For me it was Wake up- School - straight home after that. Didn't really hang out with anyone outside of school.

Also I regret not being serious about my future just thinking everything would magically come together. I really could have gotten a head start if I was less naive and lazy as a teen

Pretty much my high school years exactly :no:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

word up. I feel you.#salute

u just gotta know who got your back, easier said than done :upsetfavre:

its been times I hooked up my closest friends wit money, driving em somewhere knowin i barely had gas, etc.

they always come back around out of no where and return the blessings times 100 :cheers:

lent my nikka my last $100 when i was about 16, he disappears off the map so im like fukk this nikka :stopitslime: he hits me up out the blue and has a contracting gig for me, we barely work and made easily $100 a day :gladbron: turns out dude used that money to get clothes for an interview and to put gas in his wheel to go apply, had me :eat: good throughout high school.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everytime i go over one of my hoes house 2 smash.....if i have to piss, i piss in their restroom sink :flabbynsick: ...shyt turned into a habit :leostare:

im sick

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh yea i told my ex she wasn't shyt and didn't deserve to have kids and i'd kill myself if i got her pregnant

she cried for like 20 minutes str8

Hard On Hoes :pacspit: