The Coli Confessional

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
u just gotta know who got your back, easier said than done :upsetfavre:

its been times I hooked up my closest friends wit money, driving em somewhere knowin i barely had gas, etc.

they always come back around out of no where and return the blessings times 100 :cheers:

lent my nikka my last $100 when i was about 16, he disappears off the map so im like fukk this nikka :stopitslime: he hits me up out the blue and has a contracting gig for me, we barely work and made easily $100 a day :gladbron: turns out dude used that money to get clothes for an interview and to put gas in his wheel to go apply, had me :eat: good throughout high school.

:ohhh: nikka why you gotta stunt on me like that? im :umad:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:ohhh: nikka why you gotta stunt on me like that? im :umad:

lol im just sayin, i dont want nikkas walkin round wit the
"fukk everybody :birdman:" mood

it boils down to a careful science between Judge of Character, Trust, and Chance..
after all where would we be if the plug didnt give us some leeway :obama:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
lol im just sayin, i dont want nikkas walkin round wit the
"fukk everybody :birdman:" mood

it boils down to a careful science between Judge of Character, Trust, and Chance..
after all where would we be if the plug didnt give us some leeway :obama:

:obama: im gonna wish the best for the next nikka till the motherfukking wheels fall off.... just from a distance tho. im a shytty judge of character

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:wow: The ether must have been strong. How badly did that affect you?

I already felt bad for stealing shyt even before I found out he died. It was much worse when I found out he died. His whole family was at an assembly we had after in his honor and I felt fukked up for the longest time.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
women trust me way too much. They'll say shyt like, "I know you're not fukking any other chicks cuz if you were you'd tell me."

Outside I'm like :yes: but inside I'm like :usure:

I string chicks along too much. I wind up breaking a lot of hearts like this. I need to stop. :(

I dont think I can ever completely give myself to another woman after me and my ex broke up. Too much risk.

If I find out the game isn't fair, I have no problem cheating to win. This goes for all aspects of life. Work especially. WTF I look like working my ass off when Harry is doing the bare minimum and getting good performance ratings? :rudy:

I cheated sometimes in college, but so did everyone else. :manny:

Feels good to get that off my chest. :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I lead some chick to the point of self destruction.....
I just finished up my first year of college and first semester me and this one chick started kicking it hard....she was almost in my room everyday and damn near slept in my room for a month straight...we had sex and such (I took her virginity :snoop:)
But for some reason I couldn't develop feelings for this chick like she was developing for me. One day she told me that she loved me and I straight up told her I didn't love her....she started cutting herself and started to go see a shrink twice a week. Told her I couldn't deal with that life and told her to forget that I existed and she literally sat in my room and cried on some soap opera ish for like an hour...gave her a hug and never seen her again, why? She dropped out.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I regret...

buying that car off of craigslist.
totaling my first all around great car.
running the YELLOW LIGHT and possibly getting a ticket in the mail soon.
having to learn how to be a man on my own.
ever associating with the religion my mom is into.
never living, and wasting practically my entire youth.
listening to my parents on many occasion.
destroying my true self to be what others deem acceptable.
going to that one technical college that made me way behind in my education.
being the person I am today, based off the monumental size and number of L's I've taken throughout my entire life.
not beating the shyt out of my dad.
not checking my mom.
fukking with any chick I pursued a relationship with.

I regret living in general to be honest. Man this thread got me depressed...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I regret not playing high school football.

I regret giving so much money to people that didn't deserve it.

I regret not saving enough money like I was supposed to.

I regret not putting myself into a position to get extra, extra money.

Hell, that's all I can think of right now.

Daps
I got an amazing girl right now, She's down for me in every possible way you could imagine, she's a homebody, she's smart as fukk and is going up in life. She supports a nikka no matter what I do. I don't treat her right and I told her to kick rocks, she still tryna be my friend but I aint having it. I know i'm gonna regret this later on down the road, but a nikka wants to be free. :shaq2:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I got an amazing girl right now, She's down for me in every possible way you could imagine, she's a homebody, she's smart as fukk and is going up in life. She supports a nikka no matter what I do. I don't treat her right and I told her to kick rocks, she still tryna be my friend but I aint having it. I know i'm gonna regret this later on down the road, but a nikka wants to be free. :shaq2:

You a dumb nikka :laff:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Oh and one more.

I've fukked two women whose husbands were overseas fighting for our country. :to: Judge if you want but they lied to me. One said she was legally separated the other didnt tell me until after I smashed. Said she was getting a divorce anyway. :smh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Man don't even feel bad. You gotta do YOU. You'll regret it later but if you're not ready now then you're not ready. You can't fake readiness. It only turns into cheating later.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just Reading The First Page And I Gotta Say, Only A Female Would Say Some Dumb Typical Bullshyt Like "I Have No Regrets" :laugh:

Only People Who Say That Are The Ones Who Dont Wanna Tell You shyt

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nikka spent the better half of an hour typing the greatest post in message board history and pushed back on my phone by accident and it was lost. :sadbron:

It was how the coli changed me in amazing and demonic ways so fast in a week that something amazing happened. I got head from a pawg within the first meeting and it wasn't no hooker or nothin!:gladbron: I just found out what pawg meant yesterday my nikka!I never thought I would do something that amazing. But Kevmc3 or whatever that :beli: complexion having ass nikka was blessing us nikkas of the Coli with wisdom. Like john the baptist. And Holy Emperor Reincar preached that self worth shyt. I did that shyt. I'm off that :hamster: status.

I wrote that shyt in Shakespearean detail what happened and how posts I remembered helped. Like how I resolved to aproach the pawg from that thread where that nikka nikka who let his drunk p*ssy walk right past him like the ghost of christmas past was next to him n shyt. In the end I got my first white girl dome...and it was as glorious as the brehs say. I was getting topped off behind the tinted windows of her jeep in the mall parking lot...lookin at old white ladys with my :shaq: face on. Though she aint swallow my dikk whole. They gag reflexes is a myth nikkas?

She even did some OD freaky shyt after I nutted. It reminded me of the thread about most women being hoes.

I also told about how my church was on some fukk shyt. I had to go to the mall to get lunch cause they aint feeding nikkas at church. Not even on communion! They just give us that paper cracker and robitussin tastin grap drink. Jesus tonail to eat and a cup of his spit to drink ass nikkas. But I spotted the pawg at the mall. So it was a win.

It was glorious. It was so demonic, friends

shyt, a nikka even had a snide comeback for the hatin ass nikkas who inevitably hit
you with the :duck:. It's a true story doe. I swear on yall mamas. Ones that's alive. She still alive so obviously I'm telling the truth.

It was awesome. A GOAT post for this, the GOAT forum.

AND I HIT THE MUTHAfukkIN BACK BUTTON AND DELETED IT!!! :sadcam::sadcam: I'm high as shyt, you know how long it took me to type that?! :damn: YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO WRITE THIS EXPLANATION OF IT?!?!

35 minutes :russ: