The Coli Confessional

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Hold up... ain't this a confessional thread? fukk is up with all them regrets? it's not like you can do shyt about them now... you live, you learn, charge them shyts to the game and kim... now drop them demonic stories :shaq:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Hold up... ain't this a confessional thread? fukk is up with all them regrets? it's not like you can do shyt about them now... you live, you learn, charge them shyts to the game and kim... now drop them demonic stories :shaq:

:leostare:

Do you know what a confessional is? You confess things you regret.

Anyways.. fortunately I haven't done anything too demonic during the short time I've been on this Earth. :shaq:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I admit that alot of times I'm really not self confident in my abilities which causes me to doubt myself too much :manny:

Daps
I regret jumping into fights for nikkas that turned out to be fake. Throw myself into a fight for bytch nikkas I thought were down for me only for them not to have my back when a couple of nikkas wanna square up with me. :manny:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
i regret having the "want it for others like i want it for my own" mentality. The human race doesnt give shyts about each other. my bank account look so fukked up trying to help ppl cause i thought they would do the same for me. lord forgive for i am a gullible ass nikka