The Coli Confessional

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Come one come all and expose your sins and free yourselves from demons. Let loose your regrets as you wish and feel free to talk about whatever you want.

This is not a moment of harsh judgment or insult but of helping those who are down and trying to give advice.

Talk about your hardships, whether you hate your mother or not, if you're a PAWG lover because you hate yourself or whatever your problem is, we'll listen. We The Coli. We can make this a great thread.

I'll start off:

I regret all of the horrible friends I've made in the past and I regret letting them shyt on me and use me for all that I'm worth and turn on me in the end.

I regret neglecting all opportunities I had to get with girls who were clearly interested in me but I was too indecisive to make a move

I regret all of the shyt I've talked and all of the rash judgments I've made without understanding the situation properly. Reminds me of Gangstarr's song Moment of Truth :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I regret not cutting off chicks in the past when I should have.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Some angry cats up in here 1 starring this shyt. Got something to hide brehs? :mjpls:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I regret creating friendships with rotten family members just because we "share the same blood"

I regret taking my family's word over my ex's word all because my "family will never lie"

I regret putting my all into things that will never work

I regret turning down countless job opportunities because I was afraid on how people would judge me.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I regret all of the horrible friends I've made in the past and I regret letting them shyt on me and use me for all that I'm worth and turn on me in the end.

I regret neglecting all opportunities I had to get with girls who were clearly interested in me but I was too indecisive to make a move

Same for me.

Another thing I regret: Stole from a kid in grade school, didn't know he had leukemia. He died after the Christmas break.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Same for me.

Another thing I regret: Stole from a kid in grade school, didn't know he had leukemia. He died after the Christmas break.

:wow: The ether must have been strong. How badly did that affect you?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I regret re-locating so often and at such a young age, i wonder what life would be like if i lived in one area for a while instead of packing up and moving on every year or 2.

I regret choosing to go to college instead of going into business with my friends, they're now moderately successful and in comparison I'm losing bad, "but im finna be in college" as they all say smh.

I regret passing up several financial gains because I was tryin to "do the right thing".

I regret passing up the chance to try coke 50+ times, but I have a feeling ima do it by the end of this year so i guess that doesnt count.

well idk if i actually regret these things, its not like "gotdamn i shoulda did that" but more along the lines of "i wonder how life would be now if i did that". is there a difference?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I regret not sticking with doing certain activities I enjoyed as a kid..

I regret not thinking harder about what I really wanted to do with my life, thinking I'd eventually just "figure it out" as time goes on. I think I could have accomplished more if I had more of a plan