The cognitive dissonance that is loving pawgs and hating white people...

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sucks for you, you're missing out on the best. :wowkobe:

If you like white chicks just because you do that's fine can't knock what you inherently like. But sounds like you gave up way too early on BW's or you're some type of uber lame to not even be able to pull a goofy, nerdy type sista which I honestly wouldn't understand cuz you don't seem that way. But uhh yeah, what's so great about a pawg? Since you said it ain't nothin like a pawg. It's a white girl with a black girl body. I don't find white features to be something to go crazy over. Is it the straight hair? The white skin? The red on her ass when you smack it? I dunno breh, they just seem extremely dull to me not to mention they do things to make themselves look more like Black women like darkening their skin, growing ass, lip enhancements if they got money, why be with a group of women that want to be like the women if you're own race?

Uber lame + ugly + mad nerdy = getting lame black chicks

I did have a cute, college graduate black chick that was a virgin on my dikk for a whole minute but I had sure-white kitty cat on the roster.

Plus they be in the gym like crazy and doing yoga...bodies of Nubian goddesses now? And since so many black women are getting ass shots now, it's like no difference now.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Uber lame + ugly + mad nerdy = getting lame black chicks

I did have a cute, college graduate black chick that was a virgin on my dikk for a whole minute but I had sure-white kitty cat on the roster.

Plus they be in the gym like crazy and doing yoga...bodies of Nubian goddesses now? And since so many black women are getting ass shots now, it's like no difference now.

I'da tossed that cac to the side and turned that virgin sista into a woman. :ufdup:

Black women be in the gym like crazy doing Yoga where I'm from. I think it's where you stay at that's the problem cuz I remember you saying obese black women is prevalent where you at. Where I'm at, everything you mentioning about these white girls is the same for black girls out here. A lot of them are educated, stylish, eat healthy and exercise daily, only difference is they Black. Plus white chicks prolly get ass shots and lip injections more than anyone. Black women more often than not are naturally curvy, voluptuous, and sexy looking.

Don't get it twisted, I ain't too good to fukk a white girl. I'd fukk the shyt outta the blonde in OP. But that's strictly on some fetish shyt, it's like the reverse of white guys fukkin black women just on some exotic shyt.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'da tossed that cac to the side and turned that virgin sista into a woman. :ufdup:

Black women be in the gym like crazy doing Yoga where I'm from. I think it's where you stay at that's the problem cuz I remember you saying obese black women is prevalent where you at. Where I'm at, everything you mentioning about these white girls is the same for black girls out here. A lot of them are educated, stylish, eat healthy and exercise daily, only difference is they Black. Plus white chicks prolly get ass shots and lip injections more than anyone. Black women more often than not are naturally curvy, voluptuous, and sexy looking.

Don't get it twisted, I ain't too good to fukk a white girl. I'd fukk the shyt outta the blonde in OP. But that's strictly on some fetish shyt, it's like the reverse of white guys fukkin black women just on some exotic shyt.

You prolly right. White chicks is also way more honest about being into you. They'll rape you with they eyes, tell you that you cute, etc. :patrice:

Black women just mug the Fukk outta me and never approach me. :stopitslime:

And the ones that do approach be all kinds of obese or unattractive. None of the bad ones ever make themselves available for me :to:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You prolly right. White chicks is also way more honest about being into you. They'll rape you with they eyes, tell you that you cute, etc. :patrice:

Black women just mug the Fukk outta me and never approach me. :stopitslime:

And the ones that do approach be all kinds of obese or unattractive. None of the bad ones ever make themselves available for me :to:

I remember this one time at work this blonde with deep green eyes was practically staring a hole through my eyes. Granted, I have nice eyes but that shyt had me like :mjpls: on some "Yeah right honey, you gotta work for this nikka right chea." :sas2:

She looked decent tho I woulda beat on a slow day, kinda on the old side, plus everything surrounding her was young, in their prime sistas so my attention would've been in other places if she wasn't making love to my face with her eyes.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this one time at work this blonde with deep green eyes was practically staring a hole through my eyes. Granted, I have nice eyes but that shyt had me like :mjpls: on some "Yeah right honey, you gotta work for this nikka right chea." :sas2:

She looked decent tho I woulda beat on a slow day, kinda on the old side, plus everything surrounding her was young, in their prime sistas so my attention would've been in other places if she wasn't making love to my face with her eyes.

They're so damn forward with their interactions. If only sistas could do that.