The cognitive dissonance that is loving pawgs and hating white people...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
But it's still not real?? I never said white chicks finance anything but they just as fake. White chicks finance the hair dye industry. In high school 85% of them chicks dyed their hair. They rock makeup more than sistas do IMO. White chicks been wearing make up since 7th grade heavy.

And I don't give a damn about naturally straight hair. And guess what no matter who you create with YOUR daughter will NEVER have naturally straight hair because you a black ass nikka. Didn't you say you from Ghana?
I never said straight hair is better...All I said was it was natural...idiot.

So what if my heritage is from Ghana? I can't offer "constructive" criticism?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't but they'll never be able to understand the struggle and the pride of black people. Not saying it's all their fault either because they're not black so I wouldn't expect them too. I have white male cacs friends but my closest bros are black. I can admire a cute pawg but I'm not interested in having a relationship or building a family with one.

Why should white people understand black struggle and black pride .. Are black people supposed to understand Asian struggle and Asian pride ?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Why do you guys hate white people?:skip:

...why did they hate us FIRST? Why they lynched fools? Sprayed fools with water hoses? Sicced dogs on fools? Why they employ restrictive covenants to keep us outta their "otherwise pristine" neighborhoods? Why they make racist comments on message boards and hide behind anonymity cause their cowardice precludes them from saying the same shyt in person? Why they fundraise money for racist cops who kill unarmed Black kids?

Hell, why don't EVERYBODY hate white people collectively? That's the real question...cause it ain't like they don't deserve it (again, I'm speaking collectively...it's SOME cool ass white people, too, to be sure).

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why can't I like both breh :wow: On one hand, I ain't really feeling the gentrification that's going on in the city right now. Pricing black folk out. Cranes everywhere building more condos for these rich kids to cone in. On the other hand though, it's pawgs everywhere you turn now, in the hood, and you have to be W.D. Fard strong not to notice :wow: I scooped two downtown last month. They love B&N :lawdeddie:

You can like both, but if going to Howard would make me never look in a white chick direction I have no clue how you actually attended the school and managed to be pawging. HU got a ridiculous M/F ratio, bad black chicks from all parts of the country and globe playing dress up on some competition shyt or just dressing down in some sexy lounging around shyt runnin to get some carryout or rollups for blunts, by the time I finish my walk from the top of the hill to Shaw Metro I'm looking at them pawgs like :shaq2: ignoring the shyt outta them on purpose. I mean you like what you like, but you can't like white women and hate white people. shyt is bound to clash, if you like white girls then you better like white people. :ufdup:

The gentrification only makes me not like them more. It was a shooting on my friend block out there and them cacs acting all :merchant: :sadbron: like "I never thought this would happen here...." but it did tho, now get your scary ass to fukkin Old Town Alexandria alone and leave Uptown alone. :camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Another one of these threads.
full

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
...why did they hate us FIRST? Why they lynched fools? Sprayed fools with water hoses? Sicced dogs on fools? Why they employ restrictive covenants to keep us outta their "otherwise pristine" neighborhoods? Why they make racist comments on message boards and hide behind anonymity cause their cowardice precludes them from saying the same shyt in person? Why they fundraise money for racist cops who kill unarmed Black kids?

Hell, why don't EVERYBODY hate white people collectively? It ain't like they don't deserve it (again, I'm speaking collectively...it's SOME cool ass white people, too, to be sure).

So white people of today were Lynching black folks And they have slaves right now?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
So white people of today were Lynching black folks And they have slaves right now?

YOU asked the question, breh....I'm just giving you reasons why.

You don't like the reasons? Take it up with the Black Diaspora.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Because they wouldn't dare speak that cac shyt offline so the coli is the best place to do it. No love like a white womans love. They make the best mothers and wives.
Okay then go marry you a Pawg. No one stopping you.
Most of mah friends are artists/creative folk so dere's always a mixed crowd of us anyways.

But just like any group of people, you gon have da ones you vibe wit and da ones you don't. Whether it's white, black, asian, etc. Obviously we have dat special bond wit our people, no doubt..but I enjoy being around a diverse group of mufukkas. Learn a lot of things. Not only bout remidial shyt but about life in general.

Dis world is far to big to just box mahself in like dat. Caint do it, mane. :ld:,:yeshrug:

And nikkas can be cultured and have a diverse network without c00nin it up. It's not a realm of extremes in dis mufukka. :comeon:
But see I do live in a mixed crowd. I grew up in a mixed crowd. Like I said I have cac friends.

But I can't be an educated well traveled brother and prefer black women? My own women? Why must I have a cave btych on my arm to prove I'm diversified? The two don't go hand and hand to me. If you want to marry a white women fine do you I have preference and so do you. But you marrying a white woman doesn't make you anymore "educated" or "well traveled".

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Why do you guys hate white people?:skip:

A bigger question with a more difficult answer is why black people shouldn't hate white people? History in America has given every black person a valid reason/motive to disdain whites whether right or wrong. It's impossible for me personally to hate something predisposed as that's a strong feeling/word, but if a fellow black person has that inclination you can't knock him for it :manny:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Exactly nikkas on here act like white people are keeping them down in real life .. I don't have problems with white people in real life
So saying that I want to date/marry black women says that I'm saying white people are holding me back??
Why should white people understand black struggle and black pride .. Are black people supposed to understand Asian struggle and Asian pride ?
Can you read? In my post you quoted I said I DON'T EXPECT THEM TOO UNDERSTAND BLACK STRUGGLE AND PRIDE B/C THEY'RE NOT BLACK.

The question is why are YOU so mad about brothers saying they don't want to date/wife white chicks?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
But see I do live in a mixed crowd. I grew up in a mixed crowd. Like I said I have cac friends.

But I can't be an educated well traveled brother and prefer black women? My own women? Why must I have a cave btych on my arm to prove I'm diversified? The two don't go hand and hand to me. If you want to marry a white women fine do you I have preference and so do you. But you marrying a white woman doesn't make you anymore "educated" or "well traveled".

:why: Mah nikka...why are you comin sideways at ME tho?

Nothin in mah post was directed at YOU. Matta fact, I was talking to brotha @Malik so???... :what: