The cognitive dissonance that is loving pawgs and hating white people...

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Why do you guys hate white people?:skip:
I don't but they'll never be able to understand the struggle and the pride of black people. Not saying it's all their fault either because they're not black so I wouldn't expect them too. I have white male cacs friends but my closest bros are black. I can admire a cute pawg but I'm not interested in having a relationship or building a family with one.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
if you honestly think white women are financing the weave industry, you are seriously misguided.
And also a white chick who wears a weave 9/10 can get away with it because straight hair is consistent with Caucasian features.

The African hair is not naturally straight

I don't care who's financing what, white women do some of the same things with their hair that black women do so that shouldn't be an automatic knock on sistas.

Oh and yeah, some Habesha women do have naturally straight hair. Not all, but they definitely are out there. Light skins and the dark skins both.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I think it actually makes a lot of sense. You objectify white women to their body parts, and fetishize the one thing that you're most attracted to. They're no longer people, but trophies to 'hit' or gather in your quest to conquer or degrade that which you hate.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Most brothers ain't trying to wife/date white chicks and vice versa. From that vantage point, cognitive dissonance doesn't even come into the equation. Now if you are out here trying to wife/date and you have a deep down hate in your heart for who you are trying to wife/date you are asking for a form of hell on Earth. That hate will come to the surface at some point through some unforseen catalyst. Good luck.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
if you honestly think white women are financing the weave industry, you are seriously misguided.
And also a white chick who wears a weave 9/10 can get away with it because straight hair is consistent with Caucasian features.

The African hair is not naturally straight
But it's still not real?? I never said white chicks finance anything but they just as fake. White chicks finance the hair dye industry. In high school 85% of them chicks dyed their hair. They rock makeup more than sistas do IMO. White chicks been wearing make up since 7th grade heavy.

And I don't give a damn about naturally straight hair. And guess what no matter who you create with YOUR daughter will NEVER have naturally straight hair because you a black ass nikka. Didn't you say you from Ghana?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I see. That's kinda crazy seeing as how you went to Howard. I work near the campus now, I could never imagine being a pawg chaser with them herds of bad ass Black chicks roaming out there. shyt is life changing if you ain't never been here.

I'm just like @Timeis$ the skin tone of Black women alone turns me on so I guess I'm kinda biased. Not to say I'm too righteous to fukk a white girl, the right one would catch the dikk. But I really can't see myself dating them, I'd feel like I let myself down. I don't see anything they offer that a sista couldn't offer me aside from white skin and straight hair. :ehh:

Why can't I like both breh :wow: On one hand, I ain't really feeling the gentrification that's going on in the city right now. Pricing black folk out. Cranes everywhere building more condos for these rich kids to cone in. On the other hand though, it's pawgs everywhere you turn now, in the hood, and you have to be W.D. Fard strong not to notice :wow: I scooped two downtown last month. They love B&N :lawdeddie:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The faux-liberal privileged cacs make me furious too though...I went to a black college, my circle has no cacs. My godbrother though went to private college, so he's the token black in his :mjpls: I hang with his folk sometime. This one guy he's friends with grew up in Greenwich, CT, son of a hedge fund manager, works at UBS....the rest have similar backgrounds...sons of lawyers, senators, diplomats. I'd strangle one of those pretentious elitist cacs after a while, especially if they brought up Mike Brown or Trayvon around me. I find it puzzling how were so close but, have completely different networks of people we associate with. But the pawgs breh...the pawgs :wow:

Most of mah friends are artists/creative folk so dere's always a mixed crowd of us anyways.

But just like any group of people, you gon have da ones you vibe wit and da ones you don't. Whether it's white, black, asian, etc. Obviously we have dat special bond wit our people, no doubt..but I enjoy being around a diverse group of mufukkas. Learn a lot of things. Not only bout remidial shyt but about life in general.

Dis world is far to big to just box mahself in like dat. Caint do it, mane. :ld:,:yeshrug:

And nikkas can be cultured and have a diverse network without c00nin it up. It's not a realm of extremes in dis mufukka. :comeon: