The cognitive dissonance that is loving pawgs and hating white people...

Daps
As a black man you are more respected by all races with a bad black woman than a white or nonblack one.

I don't know why this is hard for some black men to understand.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:why: Mah nikka...why are you comin sideways at ME tho?

Nothin in mah post was directed at YOU. Matta fact, I was talking to brotha @Malik so???... :what:

Hahaaaha. Nikkas be angry for no reason, just waiting to scream on someone.

I feel what you saying though....maybe hate is a strong word. Maybe annoyed is the better term. I find some white women attractive but, at the same time, I can't be around too many white folk. Like that pic of Russell Wilson with his 6 white childhood friends....nah son. Couldn't do it.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
:why: Mah nikka...why are you comin sideways at ME tho?

Nothin in mah post was directed at YOU. Matta fact, I was talking to brotha @Malik so???... :what:
My bad I fall back...disregard then.

I quoted you moreso on the first part. The whole post wasn't meant to be aimed at you just speaking in general.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Hahaaaha. Nikkas be angry for no reason, just waiting to scream on someone.

I feel what you saying though....maybe hate is a strong word. Maybe annoyed is the better term. I find some white women attractive but, at the same time, I can't be around too many white folk. Like that pic of Russell Wilson with his 6 white childhood friends....nah son. Couldn't do it.

:heh: yeah iouno wtf dat nikka was on.

Anyways, but yeah breh. I was born n raised on da soufside of Chicago in da wild hunnids but ma dukes always had me in all kinds of different art/creative camps,programs, etc all ova da city growing up so I knew from an early age how to navigate n adapt without compromising mah self nor mah dignity. I've always been able to stay true to who I am as a person n it's always landed me in da bests of circles. Whether it was at school, work, wherever. I'm one of dem cats who fit in every where and nowhere all at da same time. Just doin me hasn't failed a nikka yet so :manny:

But I'd be lyin if I didn't/don't have moments where I just wanna be around MY peoples sometimes.

Tis life yo. :yeshrug:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're suffering from a case on c00nitis. Don't feel bad though, most Black men on this site suffer from this.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
you don't hate cacs. i see many men like you. in truth, you probably desire to be one.:yeshrug: that is why certain men with certain looks have that feeling more than others. that feeling you have is centuries in the making. you'll never shake it. i'd suggest you give in, marry a pawg, have a litter of CAc00ns and encourage them to intermarry white.

I desire to be white :ohhh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here. I'd feel like I'm dating down if I was pawging. Black women are the best women this world got to offer.

HqZuHGJ.gif

I like white women because white women like me. Black girls wasn't checking for me and white girls was. It's that simple.

Ain't nothing like a PAWG, man.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
HqZuHGJ.gif

I like white women because white women like me. Black girls wasn't checking for me and white girls was. It's that simple.

Ain't nothing like a PAWG, man.

Sucks for you, you're missing out on the best. :wowkobe:

If you like white chicks just because you do that's fine can't knock what you inherently like. But sounds like you gave up way too early on BW's or you're some type of uber lame to not even be able to pull a goofy, nerdy type sista which I honestly wouldn't understand cuz you don't seem that way. But uhh yeah, what's so great about a pawg? Since you said it ain't nothin like a pawg. It's a white girl with a black girl body. I don't find white features to be something to go crazy over. Is it the straight hair? The white skin? The red on her ass when you smack it? I dunno breh, they just seem extremely dull to me not to mention they do things to make themselves look more like Black women like darkening their skin, growing ass, lip enhancements if they got money, why be with a group of women that want to be like the women if you're own race?