The cognitive dissonance that is loving pawgs and hating white people...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:lawdeddie: Nothing like the love of a PAWG

BLiJ0uOCIAIqVtx.jpg

tumblr_mmtnb8KrHn1s5l3bfo1_500.jpg

But I hate cacs though :wow:.......have zero white friends. Being around them for more than 20 minutes makes annoyed and irritable. The privilege these crackers have....:wow: I could just slap the fire outta they lower lip :wow: Yet I can't shake the feeling I get from a pawg :lawdeddie:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
How do those two things reconcile tho breh? How do you fukk with pawgs and avoid unbearable cacs? :hmmjb:

The fetish isn't all that worth it to me when BWs are naturally built that way and much more relatable.
Exactly. Just go in that miracle watts thread. Plus I just love brown skin.

I don't want to deal with cac B.S.

I want to be able to have a wife that can do my daughters hair, be able to say fukk cacs when shyt like Mike Brown comes up, not have to hold my tongue when I talk about white supremacy, be comfortable around my in laws, and have kids that look like me.

Plus I'm an educated brother and I want to breed with an educated sista so my black kids can grow up in a two parent home.

I grew up around whites chicks. My pops is a doctor so this "temptation" a lot of nikkas have I don't. They are not special. Mostly hoes and look at black dudes as pets.

I just prefer black women man.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Exactly. Just go in that miracle watts thread. Plus I just love brown skin.

I don't want to deal with cac B.S.

I want to be able to have a wife that can do my daughters hair, be able to say fukk cacs when shyt like Mike Brown comes up, not have to hold my tongue when I talk about white supremacy, be comfortable around my in laws, and have kids that look like me.

Plus I'm an educated brother and I want to breed with an educated sista so my black kids can grow up in a two parent home.

I grew up around whites chicks. My pops is a doctor so this "temptation" a lot of nikkas have I don't. They are not special. Mostly hoes and look at black dudes as pets.

I just prefer black women man.

Same here. I'd feel like I'm dating down if I was pawging. Black women are the best women this world got to offer.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
How do those two things reconcile tho breh? How do you fukk with pawgs and avoid unbearable cacs? :hmmjb:

The fetish isn't all that worth it to me when BWs are naturally built that way and much more relatable.

The one white chick I had a serious relationship with, she essentially came into my world, so to speak. I hung with her crowd a few times...outside of her best friend, I couldn't stand most of them. Shorty learned real quick to like black people.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
What about enjoyin PAWGS and hatin only racist white folk? :patrice: :leostare: :mjpls:

The faux-liberal privileged cacs make me furious too though...I went to a black college, my circle has no cacs. My godbrother though went to private college, so he's the token black in his :mjpls: I hang with his folk sometime. This one guy he's friends with grew up in Greenwich, CT, son of a hedge fund manager, works at UBS....the rest have similar backgrounds...sons of lawyers, senators, diplomats. I'd strangle one of those pretentious elitist cacs after a while, especially if they brought up Mike Brown or Trayvon around me. I find it puzzling how were so close but, have completely different networks of people we associate with. But the pawgs breh...the pawgs :wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The one white chick I had a serious relationship with, she essentially came into my world, so to speak. I hung with her crowd a few times...outside of her best friend, I couldn't stand most of them. Shorty learned real quick to like black people.

I see. That's kinda crazy seeing as how you went to Howard. I work near the campus now, I could never imagine being a pawg chaser with them herds of bad ass Black chicks roaming out there. shyt is life changing if you ain't never been here.

I'm just like @Timeis$ the skin tone of Black women alone turns me on so I guess I'm kinda biased. Not to say I'm too righteous to fukk a white girl, the right one would catch the dikk. But I really can't see myself dating them, I'd feel like I let myself down. I don't see anything they offer that a sista couldn't offer me aside from white skin and straight hair. :ehh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I see. That's kinda crazy seeing as how you went to Howard. I work near the campus now, I could never imagine being a pawg chaser with them herds of bad ass Black chicks roaming out there. shyt is life changing if you ain't never been here.

I'm just like @Timeis$ the skin tone of Black women alone turns me on so I guess I'm kinda biased. Not to say I'm too righteous to fukk a white girl, the right one would catch the dikk. But I really can't see myself dating them, I'd feel like I let myself down. I don't see anything they offer that a sista couldn't offer me aside from white skin and straight hair. :ehh:

all natural by the way :banderas:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
You a c00n though breh.

White chicks hair is straight, oily, and limp to me. Theses white hoes on IG and celebs be using hair "extensions" to make their hair thicker. Ariana Grande rock a weave ponytail but I don't see no hair hats jokes about that...

I just like curly hair. My chick now can rock a curly/poofy look then straighten it too with her flat iron. That variety man.

Plus how could I hate hair like my own.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

It's not really a big deal tho, what about straight hair is so amazing? Black women hair more versatile it can be natural or on some weave shyt, and if you pawging you know white girls rock weaves too. :ufdup:

I'm Ethiopian tho, so I got access to Black women with naturally straight hair if I wanted it that bad anyway. :hugoehh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
It's not really a big deal tho, what about straight hair is so amazing? Black women hair more versatile it can be natural or on some weave shyt, and if you pawging you know white girls rock weaves too. :ufdup:

I'm Ethiopian tho, so I got access to Black women with naturally straight hair if I wanted it that bad anyway. :hugoehh:
if you honestly think white women are financing the weave industry, you are seriously misguided.
And also a white chick who wears a weave 9/10 can get away with it because straight hair is consistent with Caucasian features.

The African hair is not naturally straight