The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

Frolickingmami

I'm back sukkasssss
Daps
As a woman, I actually kind of understand. While you can't understand bears because they don't speak our language, there are some behaviors that you can do to escape them. But humans are generally unpredictable

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i know how this site can be about these issues so i skipped the last 4 pages... the point of the experiment was to show how dangerous males are, not that women would rather hang out with a damn bear! so many people missed the point!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who watches the news sees innocent women murdered by men every single day. Even more are missing for years before their remains are even discovered. Common sense is that it's not safe to be alone with men in the woods.

Young girls don't pay much attention to news, so something trendy on tiktok like this is what it takes for them to think twice about being alone with random men.

There's a lot of men who have raped/murdered women before who are currently walking around free amongst society. Any logical woman would consider that fact when alone with a strange man. In the woods, in a parking garage, on a dark street, etc.

Imagine telling your daddy or male cousins that.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
i know how this site can be about these issues so i skipped the last 4 pages... the point of the experiment was to show how dangerous males are, not that women would rather hang out with a damn bear! so many people missed the point!
It's stupid anyway you slice it. Men may be several times stronger than women on average but a bear is like 50x stronger. With a man, a weapon or a good nut kick can subdue him. On the other hand they literally have specific bullets to take down bears. Meaning even if a woman went into the woods with a regular gun and faced a bear it'll still be able muster enough strength to charge if it got shot. That's assuming the woman can even aim properly, some can but we know the average woman isn't GI Jane accuracy-wise.

Then if she does decide to run, that bear can out run her as bears on average are faster than peak Bolt.

Majority of our women got multiple kids by different men and on average women commit more DV on men vs vice versa. So clearly a lot of women aren't afraid of men like they claim :yeshrug:

This just some set of enitled women that want to scream how bad the world is for women when this is literally the best and most convenient it's ever been. At least since crakkas became prominent. The original feminism was predicated on women having equality. New age feminism is about how these women can have their cake and eat it too.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Another bytch made tool speaking as though his other half is stood over his shoulders.

The point is understood which is what women with integrity and men are speaking out about. Male suicide rate is on the rise, as a society we are just starting to spread awareness on male depression, but you expect presenting "males" as worst than beast should go by without a challenge.

You are a fukking idiot so to make things simple for you. What do you think the response would be if men picked being around a bear because of victims of women crying about rape. Would society say "That's a reasonable way of presenting your concerns" or would lash out at women being characterised as liars who are a threat to men's reputation and wellbeing.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one missed the point

Is it possible, that the point was stupid?:jbhmm:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A man is MUCH more likely to be assaulted/murdered by a man than a woman is...

should we want to run into a bear too?

:jbhmm:

Murdered, yes. Assaulted, no. There are an estimated 5-10 million acts of domestic violence each year in addition to 300,000+ sexual assaults. And in 99% of relationships, the woman feels at a distinct disadvantage when assaulted by a man, as opposed to a man vs. man interaction which is more likely to be even.

But to your other point, yeah, I think you're more likely to be attacked by another man in the woods than be attacked by a bear. The difference is that most of us feel like we can hold our own against another man more than we trust ourselves to hold our own against a bear, whereas most women expect to be overpowered either way.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's stupid anyway you slice it. Men may be several times stronger than women on average but a bear is like 50x stronger. With a man, a weapon or a good nut kick can subdue him. On the other hand they literally have specific bullets to take down bears. Meaning even if a woman went into the woods with a regular gun and faced a bear it'll still be able muster enough strength to charge if it got shot. That's assuming the woman can even aim properly, some can but we know the average woman isn't GI Jane accuracy-wise.

Then if she does decide to run, that bear can out run her as bears on average are faster than peak Bolt.

This is a clown argument. 95% of women ain't packing heat, and they ain't going to outrun or outfight a man, so why does it matter how much stronger the bear is? They're going to lose either way if attacked. The point is that they trust the bear to mind its own business more than they trust a man to leave them alone. And most of them have direct experience or friend/family experience that causes them to believe that.

Majority of our women got multiple kids by different men and on average women commit more DV on men vs vice versa. So clearly a lot of women aren't afraid of men like they claim :yeshrug:

This just some set of enitled women that want to scream how bad the world is for women when this is literally the best and most convenient it's ever been.

I'm sure you expect people to take you seriously as a logical person when you come with arguments like that. :mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Murdered, yes. Assaulted, no. There are an estimated 5-10 million acts of domestic violence each year in addition to 300,000+ sexual assaults. And in 99% of relationships, the woman feels at a distinct disadvantage when assaulted by a man, as opposed to a man vs. man interaction which is more likely to be even.

But to your other point, yeah, I think you're more likely to be attacked by another man in the woods than be attacked by a bear. The difference is that most of us feel like we can hold our own against another man more than we trust ourselves to hold our own against a bear, whereas most women expect to be overpowered either way.
Wait a sec...

I said men are more likely to be victims of assaults/murder by a large margin...

And you respond that women are more likely to be a victim of DOMESTIC violence???

So men encountering another male stranger in the woods are more likely to be a victim than a woman...

But men encountering a romantic partner in the woods are less likely to be a victim than a woman encountering their partner in the woods...

Which scenario is this whole thread based on?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So men encountering another male stranger in the woods are more likely to be a victim than a woman...

What are you basing that claim on? Why do you think men are assaulted more by "strangers"? Most male-male assaults are people that have beef with each other too.

When the fukk does a man get randomly assaulted by another man who just happens to be in the woods? A woman can be the victim of sexual violence by a complete stranger, that happens all the time, but do random strangers in the woods just walk up to another man and swing on hm? Any man who randomly physically attacks a complete stranger in the woods who hasn't instigated anything is just as likely to attack a woman as he is to attack a man.....outside of sexual motivation, in which case he's MUCH more likely to attack a woman than attack a man.