The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Look i may be looking "too deep" but i do wonder if the song used in for trailer has some significance/indication what will happen this season. Its called Empire.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have the episodes on my nvidia shield...haven’t watched it yet...a lot of comments seem to address concerns I had about the show based on previews etc

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have the episodes on my nvidia shield...haven’t watched it yet...a lot of comments seem to address concerns I had about the show based on previews etc

fukked around and marathoned the first 8 eps...tired af but I might as well watch the last 2...decent series so far

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nah I will wait till Sunday man, I want them to get their viewership.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn that premiere was dope as hell, like really really good. The depth of every scene was done extremely well, every single scene in the episode had so many legitimate neighborhood experiences that most nikkas from thete either seen or went thru themselves.

The acting was good as hell too, a few characters stepped they skills up.

Wtf at that scene wit Ronnie Grandma :picard:, the fukk was that for

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn that premiere was dope as hell, like really really good. The depth of every scene was done extremely well, every single scene in the episode had so many legitimate neighborhood experiences that most nikkas from thete either seen or went thru themselves.

The acting was good as hell too, a few characters stepped they skills up.

Wtf at that scene wit Ronnie Grandma :picard:, the fukk was that for

I can't even front. That was hard to watch, and I'm one of those guys that has no problem watching fukked up shyt. :hhh: