The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie left fingerprints on the steering wheel after he dropped that pillhead's body off. It's not like he hasn't been doing dumb shyt since series began.

A white doctor's corpse left in the back seat of his own car? The cops are gonna be ALL over this.
if Ronnie lives or doesnt find himself in prison by the end of the season hes gotta be the MVP.
this guy just cant get right!

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Eazy E's girl fine as hell.:whoo:

Im glad Ronnie is going on the path to Allah, he went through so much.
:to:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Reg holding that L :blessed:
Idk how Sonny didn’t die tho
I honestly think g Reg's intentions was to ask him for help wit Trice, so of course he wouldn't kill Sonny. Reg is a hot head nikka, but im sure he realized that Q wasn't a nikka to play with, so asking him to take out Trice would have benefitted both. As they said though, he was a rookie and aint do shyt right. Real shyt, if that's Q's intentions then Reg wins anyways. If he puts up no fight against Trice, then u already know what Reg was on from jump.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Emmit baby mama fine asf low key. He’s going to have to hurt ole boy after he inevitably kicks over his sons pillow fort.
I thought I was the only one who got that vibe from her new guy as well :mjlol:. He seemed like one of them types dudes who doesn't care about her kid at all and only in it for the in-house p****.

Baby starts crying in the middle of the night:

Him: "Aye, you NEED to go tend to yo kid":birdman:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, did homie get smoked over them replica shoes. I knew it was too good to be true.

Can't trust white people.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna ask y'all nikkas, what y'all think are the chances that Q is legitimately trying to help the hood out/slow down the violence?????

Maybe dude feels like the Southside is fukked up because he flooded the streets wit dope back in the days??? Maybe Jason is his son and he feels like it's his fault he got killed cause he fukked the hood up with his hustle???

That's an interesting dynamic to me, I mean, what other reason would dude turn all them guns in for??? If he was trying to take the streets back over then he would have kept all them guns. For a nikka like Q, he wouldn't do all that just to make Trice mad. I think Q's character will end up as a good guy/protagonist sooner than later.
I think that basketball player that got killed is his grandson. That's why he's going so hard to find our what happen