The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
God I hope they kill Ronnie’s ex/Jason’s mother. Everytime I see her on screen I just want Ronnie to choke her ass or get hit by a bus. Stuck up light skinned bytch whose all about herself. She’s the personification of a selfish bytch who uses people then spits them out after she’s done. Soul sucking bytch. Ole succubus Head ass.

I think Emmit’s character is named after Emmit Till. He was from Chicago as well. How could he give up his son like that after the mom just fell off from the face of the earth. Both Emmitt AND his mother should’ve had more pushback then just handing him off like he’s a dog. Nah b, HE was the one that should get the law on her ass, fukk her. But he’s a young dumb ass who hates condoms so he getting what deserves I guess.

Easy E should’ve dropped that broad. Then his mom has the NERVE to have Jerrika do the lease?? Handled it better then I would. I would’ve been enraged. Not only for being st the residence but at mom for disrespecting me like that. fukk that.

Reg took two L’s in one show. His character went from revered LT to a p*ssy when real nikkas show up. He ain’t looking tough now and he has to redeem himself.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I wanna ask y'all nikkas, what y'all think are the chances that Q is legitimately trying to help the hood out/slow down the violence?????

Maybe dude feels like the Southside is fukked up because he flooded the streets wit dope back in the days??? Maybe Jason is his son and he feels like it's his fault he got killed cause he fukked the hood up with his hustle???

That's an interesting dynamic to me, I mean, what other reason would dude turn all them guns in for??? If he was trying to take the streets back over then he would have kept all them guns. For a nikka like Q, he wouldn't do all that just to make Trice mad. I think Q's character will end up as a good guy/protagonist sooner than later.
I think he’s trying to clean up the neighborhood or monopolize the block for himself and his crew. He’s an old school gangster and he’s not retired. Old habits die hard.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Who's yall favorite and least favorite characters?

Favorite - Coogie (RIP), Papa, and Q
Least - Reg and Ronnie

I know we say it ad naseum in here regarding how it misses the mark in relation the real life Chicago. But look at characters like Hannibal. He is a dynamic character in his own right, but he could be Darius (from Atlanta) level if he was like ya favorite cousin from the Southside

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I'm sorry but the lil dude playing Papa can't act to save his life. It sounds like he's reading his lines for the first time everytime he talks. They try to write him as wittt comic relief but he cant really pull it off due to how awkward he is and they way it sounds like he barely knows his lines. Just plain bad acting.:yeshrug:

Jake ain't that much better either.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The lightskin woman who mess with the men who wear hats is trifling and cold hearted. Also the other woman Jerrika is trifling too for flipping on Brandon like that all cause she found a pistol with her uppity ass.

Also the little one has to have lesbian parents, smh! The agenda always in effect now a days. Them sexy woman got to be on the pink taco buffet huh:what:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn,episode 7 is something else.

shyt :mjcry:

Brandon gonna open a food truck though, I know that much.