The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Q definitely has a plan.

I don't think the guns were what he was looking for when his crew broke into the drug house. He didn't know what was there his crew reported back. Maybe he thinks the weapon used to murder his son is in that collection. However, he got the idea from Emmett to trade the guns in for the cash/cards. Also, where is his crew...?

The bad cop is probably giving heads up to the thugs about drug bust and what not...so the thugs have to 'pay' the cop for the heads up he gives them.

Q is Jason's father and he and the mama have bad blood.

I wonder how Ronnie will feel once he finds out he ain't the real daddy.
:what:

nikka have u been sleep while watching this show breh??? Damn near everything u posted was off as fukk :martin:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just caught up on the last 2 episodes

The kids and the Q/Reggie/Trice storylines are the best part of the show but they seem to get the least amount of screen time

Easy E and Ronnie both have wack ass storylines but get all the screen time :snoop:

Easy quitting made the build up they were doing between him and his bosses wife pointless

I really hope they don’t try to turn his character into a street nikka

And why are we just now hearing about Jason having a pregnant girl if the mother knew the whole time

What mother you know not gonna acknowledge the only piece of her dead son that’s left in the world

For some reason my girl thinks(thought) the mother or girl had something to do with Jasons death.That was until we got to the part about the deleted 911 call.Now it’s obvious Trice and that dirty cop is probably behind it but we still don’t know why

My man Kev gonna end up falling for lil Taystee :mjlol:

I think Reg gonna end up running shyt or working for Q when Trice gets killed(if Qs brother is still alive)

Enmetts storyline is kinda up and down but I like the character.I really liked his scenes with Q

The show could be so much better if they just cut some of the dead weight

Just stick to the kids,Q,Reggie,and a little bit of Emmett

Ronnie needs to go and Easy E needs a better storyline

Also don’t need all these scenes with Emmetts mom :camby:

Edit: and I almost forgot,can we please get rid of Easys ex.fukk is the point of having her snobby ass show up every episode just to keep saying the same shyt.Hooefully this is the last we see of her since Easy got his shyt out her house

My girl seems to think she gonna somehow finesse him mom out the house or that she might be working with people trying to gentrify the hood

I really hope thats not the case because that would mean her annoying ass aint going anywhere

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I wonder if nikkas on the beginning pages still feel like this shyt is on par with The Wire.

giphy.gif

I mean, the fukking blasphemy :stopitslime:.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Anyways, episode was cool. Bout time somebody at least TRIED to step to the OG cuz breh rolling around with no muscle except two AARP cardholders and living off his rep. He ain't even one of those OG's that got a pack of young nikkas under him willing to shoot. He one of them ones that's been gone too long to still have any say so in the hood but nikkas acting like he Voldemort and shyt. Cuz just strolling in your barbershop flinging money at you like yo name Maliah Michel & shyt. Breh embarassing you on the stoop like you stoop kid and dont wanna leave yo stoop. And then, the nikka Reg got the strap on them but because Thrice threatens that the big man outside gon rip his arm off, you willing to give up and possible die when it's only 2 of em, ain't like 20 was outside waiting brah.

Emmett def bout to get even deeper with Q tho since his moms got fired. nikka the breadwinner now and gonna have to jump stupid even more now.

Ronnie need to go ahead and commit that. Keep taking insults from the woman who pushed you to murder another little boy then act like she want nothing to do with you :mjlol:

Brandon need to figure out if he wanna be a gangsta or a gentleman. You turn down buying a strap, you "owe" another nikka for a strap you ain't even take for real, but you ain't no snitch for yo homie that took some fish and about to let them spanish buns walk away like that :francis:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this was prolly the most i've enjoyed a ep for the show so far. Everything was hitting on something. I swear eazy e has a :snoop: moment from me every ep. He always does something where i just shake my head cuz i know dudes like him. I'd be tryna smash the boss's wife even more so now :mjgrin: his ex still so :noah: adorable but i cant get passed her moving on to another nicca so quick, thats hoe shyt :hubie:.....the lil kids story is decent and i usually hate kids so thats a positive :ehh:....The Q and emmett side quests were nice. Let u know a lil bit more about Q and showed how quick a nicca go from :birdman: to :to: real quick when emmett had to give ol boy that money :mjlol: u aint gotta lie to kick it my nicca :martin:.....now we get to see how Q gets outta this :lupe:

Last edited: