Supporter
Daps
I think old head gonna help old boy overthrow the top dawg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dope ass ep, progressed the story very well as they continue to tie all this shyt together, I think they are doing well so far. I kinda like seeing Emmit rocking wit the OG, wonder if OG gone end up helping Reg take out Trice, looks like they could go that route wit that shyt.

Homeland was good as fukk too :banderas:Showtime got some piff right now low key.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode. Things are coming together for the most part.

The Ronnie aspect of the show is turning into the piss break of the show though.
The Ronnie storyline is going nowhere. Shoulda just killed him off.

Brandon is dumb as fukk. He’s like I’m not gonna snitch on my friends but then tells the chefs wife who took fish wtf? :why:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Q definitely has a plan.

I don't think the guns were what he was looking for when his crew broke into the drug house. He didn't know what was there his crew reported back. Maybe he thinks the weapon used to murder his son is in that collection. However, he got the idea from Emmett to trade the guns in for the cash/cards. Also, where is his crew...?

The bad cop is probably giving heads up to the thugs about drug bust and what not...so the thugs have to 'pay' the cop for the heads up he gives them.

Q is Jason's father and he and the mama have bad blood.

I wonder how Ronnie will feel once he finds out he ain't the real daddy.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Trice gotta be one of THE most unbelievable gangster characters ive ever seen on television in a minute!
my lil nephews would chop this Mickey Mouse Club lookin brother down like an ice block.
:mjlol:

this old muthafukka better be the fukkin King Koopa of Chicago crime bosses when all this shyt is said and done.