The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
was thinking the same....Why she do Eazy like that
a simple I saw the guy that killed my brother when I left work, I just wanna protect us ...was all that needed to be said
if it was my brother who got off'd for nothing, Ronnie would be a memory...fukk that treasure troll looking bytch
oh yea ..shorty from the job would be on the "menu" after that shyt

Lil dude's older brother ...naked in the kiddie pool ass nikka...dude is like the black King Joffrey for me
every time I see him I wanna punch his face...

Eazy walking away from moms bf who stole the gun was some hoe shyt
dude been begging for the ass whoppin of a lifetime,
in fact the beating ronnie got, should've been remixed for dude
ain't no "square" chick that's not into that realm going for that. and honestly she probably doing him a favor because even she knows he not about that life forreal and he need to fall back.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
ain't no "square" chick that's not into that realm going for that. and honestly she probably doing him a favor because even she knows he not about that life forreal and he need to fall back.

She a square chick but that hoe managed to bring a square nikka wit her to the block jam tho:stopitslime:
this hoe keep disrespecting my nikka eazy :mjcry: she in the realm of being too good for a concealed strap in the crib

but bringing new nikkas out in public..not answering calls and then telling this new nikka that eazy is the "guy who keeps calling"

:gucci:Damn Baby...what happened to the goal of opening the restaurant :snoop:

Square dude could've caught a fatality for saying that shyt ... then he reached for a dap:lawd:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found the behavior of the 2 ex-girlfriends to be highly despicable.

First, stepdad's ex. She practically pushes him into avenging her son's death. Now that there's blood on him (literally and figuratively), she alienates him and pulls the "I was caught up in my emotions" card

Second, Eazy-E's ex. She finds a gun, kicks him about without even bothering to give her partner any benefit of the doubt. So quickly dismisses him and goes out with another guy at the drop of a hat.

I see why these dude's moms weren't too fond of these two chicks. They better man up and stop gratifying these broads.

One of the realest parts of the episode imo. People are quick to move on once they feel like they’ve had enough. That’s why they call em rebounds. Can easily be explained with more backstory on Eazy-E, or if the whole scene was a curveball.

Daps
why was Easy E ex even at the cookout.Every week they say she a bouje chick from the burbs so why is she even at the hood cookout now that her and Easy not together
She lives in the hood now, tho. That’s why she’s there.

Her folks weren’t tho :mjpls:

If Jason is his son then its bad casting

Dude is old as fukk,if anything I think hes Jasons grandfather(Tracys father)

edit: I just googled and the actor is 69.Theres no way hes Jasons dad

My neighbor passed last year at 91 with his youngest kids (twins) being in their low 20s. It’s not impossible dude is ol boy’s father...having a kid with a young thot at 50 ain’t that far fetched. Him being the grandfather works as well tho, but I think they’ve highlighted the other dude ain’t his real father for a reason.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
Posted for later.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
This shyt is just comical at this point. :mjlol:
I'm getting tired of all these nikkas

Preacher buying Jays :mjgrin:

Naive ass nikka not strapped up selling Jays in the street :dwillhuh:

First, stepdad's ex. She practically pushes him into avenging her son's death. Now that there's blood on him (literally and figuratively), she alienates him and pulls the "I was caught up in my emotions" card
he was taught in his emotions too killing an innocent kid just because of a misunderstanding :upsetfavre:
man, I have yet to see this. I thought I would be all over it, but I just havent gotten around to it. without revelaing spoilers, is this piff?
nah this is p sloppy

Last edited: