The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Emmett - I don't get how Emmett didnt have enough sense to pull over somewhere secluded like a dead end street and find out what he was delivering. Then again, bro is gullible. Sooner or later though he is going to get caught more than likely pulled over. Cigarettes though? Smh

Quentin & Reg - Brehs/brehettes did I not state in a previous post that in order to maintain the narrative that q was a badass they needed to have a confrontation? Annnnnnd it was with Reg like I stated it would be. I stated that Q was going to overthrow Reg & thrice or set up shop. The guy JB also said something that is evident to anyone who watches this show: Reg is no strategist and he isn't strategic which we see with .........

Jake - one thing I thought was stupid , however right up Reg alley was bringing Jake on that mission to boost them guns. The fact that Jake is a lot like Emmitt in the aspect as wanting to be boastful or rather seen -- Jake posing with the gun, the Nutty Bars scene with Poppa and Kevin. Jake is a square to the streets and I'm predicting he is going to get himself hurt in the long run. Imo that confrontation with Reg and Q was a glimpse it also a glimpse into the mindset of Reg and the machismo he wants to exert to others he with the business. The Wildboy scene is a glimpse IMO also.

Ronnie - Is operating off emotions with Tracey and his grandmother trying to school him. With the questioning of "who is that talking with Tracey?" To which he grandmoms says trouble IMO expect a confrontation with q and Ronnie. I also think Grandmas know about Quentin. I'm assuming Tracey has had some bad dealings with Q based on her reaction to seeing him and that guilty look on her face.

Brandon, Hannibal, Jerika
That scene at the block party was awkward. With him and Ronnie and with the situation with Jerika. I think she isn't emotionally mature at all. Hannibal is a goofy dude, however maybe this cat can mediate the situation given he knows what happened with the gun. Even though he threw that bug in Brandon ear about Sara. I see Brandon knocking Sara down eventually.

Kevin and Andreas Cousin

This situation is interesting. Mother is n the outskirts and a baby basically raising a baby by herself. Kevin is a good dude for lending her the bike. One can only assume that her mother maybe she is deceased, a addict or being sent (pro). In a way she is my least favorite character but this adds a certain depth that we didnt see in previous episodes with Andreas cousin.

Sonny & Poppa
They both add a comedic relief to otherwise serious situations. I still believe they need bigger roles.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I found the behavior of the 2 ex-girlfriends to be highly despicable.

First, stepdad's ex. She practically pushes him into avenging her son's death. Now that there's blood on him (literally and figuratively), she alienates him and pulls the "I was caught up in my emotions" card

Second, Eazy-E's ex. She finds a gun, kicks him about without even bothering to give her partner any benefit of the doubt. So quickly dismisses him and goes out with another guy at the drop of a hat.

I see why these dude's moms weren't too fond of these two chicks. They better man up and stop gratifying these broads.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I found the behavior of the 2 ex-girlfriends to be highly despicable.

First, stepdad's ex. She practically pushes him into avenging her son's death. Now that there's blood on him (literally and figuratively), she alienates him and pulls the "I was caught up in my emotions" card

Second, Eazy-E's ex. She finds a gun, kicks him about without even bothering to give her partner any benefit of the doubt. So quickly dismisses him and goes out with another guy at the drop of a hat.

I see why these dude's moms weren't too fond of these two chicks. They better man up and stop gratifying these broads.

There literally gone run these two into ground

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
i like where its going but certain shyt is predictable.