The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
And WTF is with that baby girl with a kid already? How you have a little tween crush on a nikka but you already been knocked up? Corny ass shyt.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What the fukk was that ending? :mjgrin:

Pretty boring episode. If the writing/dialogue isn't going to be up to par, I need more fukkery. Show kind of reminds me more of Saints & Sinners on TVOne more than The Wire. Saints & Sinners had doper actors though. How that bytch already with somebody though? She was playing my man's all along. Had some nikka in the friend zone waiting for ock to fukk up to elevate Demetrius :mjlol:

Daps
What the fukk was that ending? :mjgrin:

Pretty boring episode. If the writing/dialogue isn't going to be up to par, I need more fukkery. Show kind of reminds me more of Saints & Sinners on TVOne more than The Wire. Saints & Sinners had doper actors though. How that bytch already with somebody though? She was playing my man's all along. Had some nikka in the friend zone waiting for ock to fukk up to elevate Demetrius :mjlol:

I don't think that was her new boo. He was too flagrant with it and then puzzled by his reaction. I'm thinking they used the network television trope of having her yell some hopeless "It's not like that" shyt instead of just saying "that's my cousin from Georgia" or "That's my gay friend from college" in a lame effort to drum up drama.