The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predictions:

Jake gets Gemma pregnant

:youngsabo: Gets annoyed with Keisha and the baby and starts getting abusive. Emmett notices it but nobody else does and then Keisha kicks Emmett out of her life.

Emmett notices the signs than Tiff is cheating again but he tries to keep it together for the fam. When he finds out he spazzes and goes on a tailspin which fukks his business up.

Da Brat comes back and finds Nina and Dre and makes shyt awkward and Dre fukks Brat up.

Papa starts dating an Asian girl who becomes the target of hate by everyone, even his friends (so Lena can shoehorn in #StopAsianHate)

Douda comes back and gets the 63rd street mob to turn on Trig and Treh.

Kev becomes more frustrated by women so he starts forging emotional bonds with other dudes so by the end of the season he’s as confused as his moms.

we never see a titty again because BET finna show this series in syndication.

I can see all of this happening next year :ohhh::lolbron:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Predictions:

Jake gets Gemma pregnant

:youngsabo: Gets annoyed with Keisha and the baby and starts getting abusive. Emmett notices it but nobody else does and then Keisha kicks Emmett out of her life.

Emmett notices the signs than Tiff is cheating again but he tries to keep it together for the fam. When he finds out he spazzes and goes on a tailspin which fukks his business up.

Da Brat comes back and finds Nina and Dre and makes shyt awkward and Dre fukks Brat up.

Papa starts dating an Asian girl who becomes the target of hate by everyone, even his friends (so Lena can shoehorn in #StopAsianHate)

Douda comes back and gets the 63rd street mob to turn on Trig and Treh.

Kev becomes more frustrated by women so he starts forging emotional bonds with other dudes so by the end of the season he’s as confused as his moms.

we never see a titty again because BET finna show this series in syndication.

Nah, Papa’s girl gonna get knocked up all in the midst of her celebrity fading. The she’s gonna come running back to him because by then, his podcast will have blown up.

But it will be too late :wow:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the Douda angle. Is Luke James so fearless that he even scares Douda. Douda almost beat a man to death but yet he's gonna let a tape run him out of town. Unless, it's saying he was so in love with homegirl that he was willing to walk away.

Jake snitched as I predicted. That's the pattern of the characters of this show.

Kevin is in a special kind of friend zone. It's like friend zone and sunken place rolled into one.

Papa should just be happy he's a podcaster. Big Gurl outgrew him and that's it.

Tiff- In the words of Future "She belong to the streets". She got a taste of that swinger life, and not ready for a monogamous marriage.

This did feel like a series finale as some said. It's really not anyhing I'ld look for next season.

Douda isn't afraid of Trig. Now the writing on this show is horrendous and not consistent but, my interpretation of it is Douda obviously is a fukked up person who had a fukked up childhood. Has a marriage of convenience with no love in it, and no kids. He sees Trig as a surrogate son/younger brother and Jake as a surrogate son. So, that's why Trig can talk to him that way and that's why Douda always following them around like a father wanting to reconnect with his kids :russ: Now where the writing is spotty is they make it seem like Trig and Douda got history yet, I remember Douda treating Reg like he was a stranger. If they was gonna go this route with Douda having a soft spot for them he should've had more love for Reg.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Douda isn't afraid of Trig. Now the writing on this show is horrendous and not consistent but, my interpretation of it is Douda obviously is a fukked up person who had a fukked up childhood. Has a marriage of convenience with no love in it, and no kids. He sees Trig as a surrogate son/younger brother and Jake as a surrogate son. So, that's why Trig can talk to him that way and that's why Douda always following them around like a father wanting to reconnect with his kids :russ: Now where the writing is spotty is they make it seem like Trig and Douda got history yet, I remember Douda treating Reg like he was a stranger. If they was gonna go this route with Douda having a soft spot for them he should've had more love for Reg.
I'd actually rock with this narrative if Douda didn't get Reg lined up.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness

Reg was an idiot though, Douda did try to save him though but the opps was like naw either give him up or go to war :demonic:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Somebody gotta tell Lena that the spouse doesn’t take over when a politician is absent

watch one season of house of cards and look what happens :mjlol:

826334_1_articlelarge_bn-831552_518c842bfa5444c995ad7e70647e7af0.jpg