The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People blaming Tiff, but Emmitt agreed to open Pandora’s box. In fact, he was the only that told her he smashed LaLa.

He could’ve told her eventually… like 10 years later when she’s in her 30’s. He brought this on himself. I don’t feel bad for him one bit. This nikkas got hella ex’s and babies all over the place.

Karma is a bytch:ld:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She’s gonna ruin that for me too? :(

lala the female version of:

4UDYvtB.jpg

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
man this fukkery. there is no explanation for how gemma's dad went to the hospital while douda is sitting there with a bloody cane and trig is there. someone had to take the blame for how dude got damn near beat to death?

like the police just showed up and they were like he slipped or some shyt? :dahell:
No police breh. Community Protection. Big Mike prolly dropped him off:skip:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever happened to this character? He was like the first douda

maxresdefault.jpg
His services were no longer needed and he wasn’t playing by the rules; therefore he was disciplined per Mayor/Pizza chain owner Papa Douda.

Let’s also add in the mix his brother, Sonny got his business Deeboed by his surrogate son, Emmett. Which it seems there was no closure or a ‘Thanks for everything you have done for me, but it’s my turn to shine’ convo between Emmett and Sonny. Sonny got the PG version of the Prop Joe treatment at the end :unimpressed:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
People blaming Tiff, but Emmitt agreed to open Pandora’s box. In fact, he was the only that told her he smashed LaLa.

He could’ve told her eventually… like 10 years later when she’s in her 30’s. He brought this on himself. I don’t feel bad for him one bit. This nikkas got hella ex’s and babies all over the place.

Karma is a bytch:ld:

only reason tiff agreed to not have an open marriage is cuz that dante nikka made it clear he wasn't her man. otherwise, she thought she was gonna be with that nikka.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
man this fukkery. there is no explanation for how gemma's dad went to the hospital while douda is sitting there with a bloody cane and trig is there. someone had to take the blame for how dude got damn near beat to death?

like the police just showed up and they were like he slipped or some shyt? :dahell:

:russ::russ: