The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They never gave any backstory to establish Trig's gangsta outside him stealing a car which is why I could never take him seriously in his role. shyt his homeboy was reminiscing about almost robbing Mister Softee. Type of gangstas we dealing with:hhh:

I know when Trig came they had you thinking dude was a big tymer or something. Dude ain't moving no big weight, emotional as hell and is cavorting with a tranny. He didn't even have a crew or boys till smart guy brother got out. Remember that episode when him and tranny had guns and were going to run up on a gangsta? :mjlol:

the only thing was his emotional revenge on franklin

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They never gave any backstory to establish Trig's gangsta outside him stealing a car which is why I could never take him seriously in his role. shyt his homeboy was reminiscing about almost robbing Mister Softee. Type of gangstas we dealing with:hhh:

He look dusty as hell and he openly dates a tranny… maybe they thought that was gangsta enough. :manny:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
I really can't believe these are real lines from the show:mjlol:
" you can get new dikk anywhere but the i'm only one who knows how to make your eggs" "dem other nikkaz can sweat your perm out. but I'm the only one that could do this". This after night drunk of Tiff get her back blown with another nikka clowning Emmitt in the background with fresh dikk still on her breath:hhh:
I really hate ya for making me watch this shyt:russ: just so I can read the thread for the comments

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really can't believe these are real lines from the show:mjlol:
" you can get new dikk anywhere but the only one who knows how to make your eggs" "dem other nikkaz can sweat your perm out. but I'm the only one that could do this". This after night drunk of Tiff get her back blown with another nikka clowning Emmitt in the background with fresh dikk still on her breath:hhh:
I really hate you for making me watch this shyt:russ: just so I can read the thread for the comments

It’s because women are writing it and they don’t know how to write men so they are pulling form their own experiences