The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Predictions:

Jake gets Gemma pregnant

:youngsabo: Gets annoyed with Keisha and the baby and starts getting abusive. Emmett notices it but nobody else does and then Keisha kicks Emmett out of her life.

Emmett notices the signs than Tiff is cheating again but he tries to keep it together for the fam. When he finds out he spazzes and goes on a tailspin which fukks his business up.

Da Brat comes back and finds Nina and Dre and makes shyt awkward and Dre fukks Brat up.

Papa starts dating an Asian girl who becomes the target of hate by everyone, even his friends (so Lena can shoehorn in #StopAsianHate)

Douda comes back and gets the 63rd street mob to turn on Trig and Treh.

Kev becomes more frustrated by women so he starts forging emotional bonds with other dudes so by the end of the season he’s as confused as his moms.

we never see a titty again because BET finna show this series in syndication.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I saw something saying this bullshyt got renewed for another season :mjtf:

Edit: The Chi Renewed for Season 5

:scust:

not surprised this show gets more burn on the internet than a lot of other good shows, even if we all just hate watching. More people talk about this than godfather of Harlem

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
We're getting a fifth season.
Yay!
:unimpressed:

8NEPrkV.png

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
So the point of douda getting shot was just to have a cane to beat up the uppity light skin negro :mjlol:

What was the point of giving Jada cancer if you’re not going to kill her off? How is she affording all these medical bills anyways?

Who the hell is having a kid move in with you just because you feel sorry and you have her sleeping on the couch with a dresser drawer :mjlol:

Tiff a ho getting dug out by Haitian jack, emmitt and iman shumpert in a few days
Nah real talk I had my old gf move in when I was in high school..we fronted like we were friends and I was looking out for her cuz her family dipped on her..we played nice in front of mama but when she left or went to sleep I was deep in them guts ..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
not surprised this show gets more burn on the internet than a lot of other good shows, even if we all just hate watching. More people talk about this than godfather of Harlem

thats cuz the GOH is on fukking EPIX, and most people don't have that channel or they aren't aware of it.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
trash season finale, nothing major happened
who is the Iman Shurmpet character again and why was he randomly at a party for Emmit's mom :why:
and speaking of characters just disappearing on this show i had totally forgot that cops were a major part of the plot early on
Did they ever explain what happened to the skinny white cop and that black lady with the dreads?
Also are they going to ever tie up what happened to Kima? She just came out of no where shot the mayor and went home?
The way this show operates I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jemma, Trig, the gamer girl Kev family adopted, or some other character just disappear next season :deadmanny: