The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't get the Douda angle. Is Luke James so fearless that he even scares Douda. Douda almost beat a man to death but yet he's gonna let a tape run him out of town. Unless, it's saying he was so in love with homegirl that he was willing to walk away.

Jake snitched as I predicted. That's the pattern of the characters of this show.

Kevin is in a special kind of friend zone. It's like friend zone and sunken place rolled into one.

Papa should just be happy he's a podcaster. Big Gurl outgrew him and that's it.

Tiff- In the words of Future "She belong to the streets". She got a taste of that swinger life, and not ready for a monogamous marriage.

This did feel like a series finale as some said. It's really not anyhing I'ld look for next season.
Doesn't make any sense. Trig threatening to release the footage gave Douda the perfect opportunity to reach out to Nuck/63rd St Mob and have them wack Trig and his whole family. Based on the run-ins he had with Trig this season, Nuck would have gladly accepted that assignment. But after they let Marcus live, I can't even say I'm surprised. On a slightly different note, I wonder what happened to the double OG Douda visited in the joint in Season 2. I can't imagine he's too happy with how events have played out. The fact Douda didn't feel any repercussions for his actions from neither his street nor political benefactors is yet another example of shytty writing. With him skipping town, who the hell is running his pizza joints?:troll:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
people only post their best on instagram. Plus some people look better in photos than they do in real life/video

Exactly what I was alluding too bro.

You get a better idea of how these broads truly look from seeing them on the show. (poor lighting an all)

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
douda ex becoming the new mayor :mjlol: go girl

Even though the bad boy douda expressing his love, the strong black independent queen can walk away you go girl

tiff having her hot girl summer you go girl

dyke parents taking in a kid on their coach go girl

single momma going to do it her way with a brand new baby don't worry girl you can get a good smart square nerd who will treat you like a queen go girl

ride or die black afro queen even though her dad got beat into a coma, ima ride for my man you go girl

They got more respect for Jake than the square nerd

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tiff belong to the streets

:mjlol:
Like can someone explain to me how that hook up works?

Tiff and Emmet said the closed marriage thing is over, so how does she get up walk out the house and go to her dikk appoint,ent with Iman without him noticing? And don’t they have a whole child to worry about in the morning?

I feel like the women in the writing room trying to do some reverse fukkboi agenda with this plot line. Got emmet lookin like a simp with this open marriage bullshyt, cooking her breakfast, feeling insecure, while tiff running around selling weed and getting dikked down like who cares.

you can tell a show is going downhill when you start seeing random celebrity cameos every season.

like when Carmello was randomly in Sons of Anarchy

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Mayor OG is somethin else. How did he even get elected :mindblown:

:snoop: at Jake tellin ole girl what he saw.

I actually don’t blame Jake for tellin her. That’s what prob saved them. Had she not known that Jake knew she prob would have ran straight to the police when she saw the footage. The fact that Jake told her meant she didn’t even watch it and just brought it
To them

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I actually don’t blame Jake for tellin her. That’s what prob saved them. Had she not known that Jake knew she prob would have ran straight to the police when she saw the footage. The fact that Jake told her meant she didn’t even watch it and just brought it
To them
Those n1ggaz really left tapes:mindblown:

I thought the youngin was gonna shoot Jason

Emmett's bish is a dikk fiend :damn:

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Doesn't make any sense. Trig threatening to release the footage gave Douda the perfect opportunity to reach out to Nuck/63rd St Mob and have them wack Trig and his whole family. Based on the run-ins he had with Trig this season, Nuck would have gladly accepted that assignment. But after they let Marcus live, I can't even say I'm surprised. On a slightly different note, I wonder what happened to the double OG Douda visited in the joint in Season 2. I can't imagine he's too happy with how events have played out. The fact Douda didn't feel any repercussions for his actions from neither his street nor political benefactors is yet another example of shytty writing. With him skipping town, who the hell is running his pizza joints?:troll:
:mjlol:I forgot all about his original front as the pizza shop owner, that feels like a million years ago.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whatever happened to this character? He was like the first douda

maxresdefault.jpg