The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder if they will kill off jada…seems like that would send such a bad message, but I could see them doing it just cause they need a big character death like always and they spending a lot of time making sure everyone reconciles with her

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
What’s funny is when they try to show positive black messages, y’all try to rip them for it.

An episode or two back and breh got killed over a bytch. Now they try to show people how to deal with adversity in a relationship and y’all clown it.

nikkas need to grow up for real. A show set in Chicago where countless youth get shot or killed over dumb shyt, including girls, and y’all wanna clown a show for trying to use its platform to show positive messages? :dahell:

Black people in Chicago got a bad enough rep. No need to keep perpetuating it on a TV show.

Doesn't all of those things happen everyday in reality? sohh whats the issue

I guess they should’ve just focused on the gang violence in Chicago. Black men doing gangsta shyt.

:francis:

Honestly, that shyt is old to me. You see it on the news all the time. I grew up around it. I don’t mind seeing different shyt.

And y’all clowning fictional teenagers for handling relationships like men and not fighting over a female. :snoop:
Certified bozos:russ::russ::laff::laff:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1) That opening montage of them singing. :snoop:

2) I guess we can assume ______ is in a coma. Probably made it out like it was a robbery or something.

3) I wonder if Kevin about to get caught with big gurl in his room. It seems like from thr last preview for the season finale.

4) Is Jake gonna tell his girl? Thr way these writers work Emmit snitched on himself. Kevin mama snitched on herself. So why not?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not that it’s any of my business but kevin can’t get a cute little chick what about the girl he was dancing with…but you know what not my business before I have to have a seat.

Emmet definitely had a big one I see

hopefully kev is Alright going forward and hopefully fredricka Douglass gets sent off

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not that it’s any of my business but kevin can’t get a cute little chick what about the girl he was dancing with…but you know what not my business before I have to have a seat.

Emmet definitely had a big one I see

hopefully kev is Alright going forward and hopefully fredricka Douglass gets sent off
You already know why