Reppin
Bronx NY
I’ve never understood Douda’s fixation on Jake and Trig
Im sure the writers have a good reason.

WkSIxiC.png

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I'm currently 2, well make that 3 episodes behind as my desire to watch the show has waned.

Even the entertainment and fukkery of this thread can't hold my interest.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait I'm confused....OG's like Douda and Trig let ole man live after that encounter?:stopitslime: If I'm mistaken I apologize because my two boys were running around crazy during the preview for the season finale. Lemme find out Kev is a chubby chaser:lolbron: Seems like Keisha is gonna need to lean on Octavia due to the writers turning Nina into a deadbeat mother:francis: Speaking of, where :dahell: have Dre and Nina been in the past two episodes? I still can't wrap my head around this Jake-Jemma "relationship." Based on how her character's been portrayed, I can't fathom how her father(apparently the only one familiar w/ Douda's gang ties in the city government:leon:) would allow his daughter to associate with Jake. He watches Kev hop out of the window on his home security cam only to see his daughter dating some brand new dude who clearly comes from the other side of the tracks. Writers are too lazy to build in some sort of teenage rebelliousness to explain her associating with Jake, let alone having her Pops completely comfortable with her wavering Ivy League aspirations and questionable dating habits. I enjoyed the scenes Emmett had with his BM and moms & pops. Not sure how they plan on wrapping this up, but I'm sure it will be filled with some sort of fukkery.
Jemma and Jake's relationship was foreshadowed last year. everyone saw it coming. It's not out the blue or unnatural

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Side note: When Jake had Kev & Poppa in the alley in the G-wagon I thought the opps was gon come out and :bustback:
I thought when Jake was pulling out of the driveway with Jemma that a car was gonna T-Bone the whip.:lolbron:
lol, not sure if the writers have scarred us or we’re just fukked up cuz I expected/thought both of these :heh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this show makes no sense. the mayor of chicago is still doing goon shyt while he supposed to be the mayor. :pacspit:

trig supposed to be a street nikka, but has full access to the mayor

the mayor rolls around the streets of chicago without any police detail :aicmon:

at least they brought back one of emmitt's baby mommas. I been wondering what happened to them for the last few seasons.

when kevin and papa was singing at the beginning of the episode.....that shyt was funny as fukk tho :laff:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Surprised to say cause the last episode was kind of filler but....they positioning it where they can tie up a lot of loose ends in the season finale.
It's probably expecting too much of the writers but if Jemma dad indeed did die they can spin a whole storyline of her being "humbled" and having to go live with her mother and being broke. Maybe they foreshadowed that when Kevin and the new gamer girl were at the party talking about Jemma being rich :jbhmm:

I still can't wrap my head around this Jake-Jemma "relationship." Based on how her character's been portrayed, I can't fathom how her father(apparently the only one familiar w/ Douda's gang ties in the city government:leon:) would allow his daughter to associate with Jake. .

yea that scene where the father and trig were seeing jake and jemma off to the dance didn't seem right to me. Dude knows exactly what the mayor is into and knows the background of trig and jake but somehow is proudly cosigning his daughter getting caught up in that :unimpressed:
Working for Douda for political reasons is one thing but a character like that letting his daughter "date down" and being damn near proud of it ain't realistic