The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Not that it’s any of my business but kevin can’t get a cute little chick what about the girl he was dancing with…but you know what not my business before I have to have a seat.

My 15 year old son was baffled at this like:dahell: :mindblown: what happened to the girl from the party? :heh:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
So wait I'm confused....OG's like Douda and Trig let ole man live after that encounter?:stopitslime: If I'm mistaken I apologize because my two boys were running around crazy during the preview for the season finale. Lemme find out Kev is a chubby chaser:lolbron: Seems like Keisha is gonna need to lean on Octavia due to the writers turning Nina into a deadbeat mother:francis: Speaking of, where :dahell: have Dre and Nina been in the past two episodes? I still can't wrap my head around this Jake-Jemma "relationship." Based on how her character's been portrayed, I can't fathom how her father(apparently the only one familiar w/ Douda's gang ties in the city government:leon:) would allow his daughter to associate with Jake. He watches Kev hop out of the window on his home security cam only to see his daughter dating some brand new dude who clearly comes from the other side of the tracks. Writers are too lazy to build in some sort of teenage rebelliousness to explain her associating with Jake, let alone having her Pops completely comfortable with her wavering Ivy League aspirations and questionable dating habits. I enjoyed the scenes Emmett had with his BM and moms & pops. Not sure how they plan on wrapping this up, but I'm sure it will be filled with some sort of fukkery.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This ep was decent :ehh:

Kevin finally getting a W:myman:

Emmitt's family bonding :wow:

I guess nikkas forgot about the mayor was bout that life :myman:. That c00n got what he deserved :ufdup:

Side note: When Jake had Kev & Poppa in the alley in the G-wagon I thought the opps was gon come out and :bustback:
I thought when Jake was pulling out of the driveway with Jemma that a car was gonna T-Bone the whip.:lolbron: